08

Yeosang's pov

    "Sannie," I called out one morning as I laid in his bed. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He looked out of the open door and raised his eyebrows.

   "I love you," I said with a wide smile. He smiled widely and finished brushing his teeth before coming to lay beside me.

   "I love you," San responded. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled into his side.

   "Guys, our choreography is due in one week instead of in one month," Wooyoung groaned as he entered our dorm unannounced.

   "Why," I whined. San whined too and cuddled closer to me, not wanting to have to get up.

"I have no idea, but that means we have to practice more," Wooyoung said as he pulled the blankets away from us.

"Woo," I whined again as the room felt colder than under our blankets.

"Come on, lovebirds, we have to make sure we know the dance," Wooyoung said. I sighed and stood up, gently pulling San up with me.

"Fine," San groaned. We hastily got dressed into some shorts and t shirts before putting on our socks and shoes to follow Wooyoung to our practice room.

   We danced repeatedly until we had confidence that we knew the dance perfectly. We still continued to dance for the full week until our performance.

   When we performed for our teacher, she clapped her hands joyfully. She claimed we would get an A before the three of us left her class.

   We tiredly strolled back to our dorms for showers. San and I showered together before we got dressed to meet wooyoung at the cafe on campus.

   "Wooyoung, what's this meeting for?" San asked as he and I entered the cafe. We sat down with Wooyoung and ordered our food and drinks.

   "I might've found myself a boyfriend," Wooyoung said with a teasing smile. San and I's eyes widened. We looked at each other with happy smiles before looking back at wooyoung.

   "Who is he?" San asked teasingly. Wooyoung's cheeks darkened.

   "His name is Choi Soobin; he goes here, and he's-"

   "Dark hair, pretty tall, blue eyes?" I cut Wooyoung off quickly. Wooyoung looked confused before nodding.

  "Jung Wooyoung, Choi Soobin is a vampire and he's the one after San and I!" I whisper shouted at him.

   "What? Soobin can't be a vampire! He's too sweet to me!" Wooyoung exclaimed. I shook my head.

   "I thought so, too, when he and I dated, but he's truly not. While I was human, Soobin would drink from me without asking; he would constantly put me down; he was just an awful boyfriend, wooyoung. Please, don't-"

   "No, Yeosang. You are not stopping me. He could've changed in the last, what? Two hundred years?" Wooyoung scoffed.

   "Wooyoung, please, just listen to me!" I begged as I reached over the table for his hands. He swatted my hands away and rushed away.

   "He's under compulsion, babe. He's not himself, so I'm going to follow him, while you call Seonghwa to watch over you, okay?" I said as I left some money on the table to cover our bills.

   "No, Yeosang, I'm going with you! He's my best friend!" San exclaimed and followed me. I sighed but knew I couldn't deny that.

   "Fine, let's go, but please listen to me," I asked as I traced Wooyoung's scent. We soon found Wooyoung and Soobin in Soobin's dorm.

   "Ah; the fated mates finally arrived," Soobin stated as he pulled his mouth away from Wooyoung's neck. Blood dripped down his chin as he smirked.

   "Give us back wooyoung. He's not a part of our drama, Soobin!" I exclaimed. Wooyoung was passed out on the bed.

   "Woo!" San shouted and rushed towards his best friend. Soobin stopped him with a rough hand on his chest.

   "No, no, no, Choi. You don't get him back. He's too fun to mess with. He's so easily compelled, Yeosang. It didn't even take me two minutes to have him fully under my command," Soobin sang.

   "Let him go!" I exclaimed and yanked Soobin's hand away from San.

   "Aw, but I'm just having fun with some humans; what's the harm in that?" Soobin fake pouted at me before smiling viciously.

   "The harm is Wooyoung is my mate's best friend! I can't lose either of them!" I exclaimed. Soobin rolled his eyes.

   "You can, you just don't want to. Why do you keep that one human? If he's your mate, shouldn't you want him to be safest?" Soobin asked as he stalked around San.

   "I don't want to take his human life from him so soon! He's only twenty!" I exclaimed. Soobin rolled his eyes again and, using his vampiric speed, snapped San's wrist effortlessly. San screamed in pain as he held his now broken wrist to his chest.

   Tears filled with pain rolled down his tanned cheeks. His eyes filled with fear as he looked up at Soobin. Soobin smiled and caressed his hair.

   "If you were to be with me, you'd be a vampire, little Choi. Wouldn't you rather be a vampire than be with a vampire?" Soobin asked.

   While Soobin was occupied with San, I snapped his neck.

   "San, I'll give you my blood, okay? I'll have to give Wooyoung some too," I said as I bit my wrist. I gave San some of my blood and watched as his tears dried and his wrist healed.

   "Thank you," San sniffled and wiped his cheeks dry.

   "Wooyoung is still under his compulsion, so when he awakes we will have to ask Seonghwa for help," I said as I gave Wooyoung some of my blood. Wooyoung's neck healed but he still didn't awaken. I picked him up and carried him back to Seonghwa's dorm.

   "Hyung, Soobin is back," I said.