07

Yeosang's pov

After a long day of choreographing our dance, I decided to take San out on a proper date seeing as I've never had a chance to yet.

"Sannie, do you want to go on a date today? We can shower before we go," I asked him as we dried the sweat from our faces on our towels.

"Yes please!" San squealed. I smiled softly and kissed his cheeks.

"Alright, let's head back to our dorms to shower. I'll pick you up once you text me that you're ready," I said as we stood up from the cool practice room floor.

San nodded and we walked back to our dorms separately.

As I was taking my shower, I could feel something was wrong. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, causing me to grimace and quickly hop out of the shower.

I dried off as quickly as I could and got dressed before rushing to San's dorm.

When I made it there, his door was almost off of its hinges. My blood ran cold in my veins as I ran into his dorm.

"Sannie, babe where are you?!" I yelled as I rushed around his dorm rooms.

I found him in his bedroom, a vampire sitting atop his waist, fangs piercing into San's neck.

"Get off of him!" I shouted and yanked the unknown female away from my mate. I pinned her against the wall.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?!" I yelled and pressed my forearm into her neck.

"I just wanted to know what was making the Kang Yeosang stick to a human. His blood is delicious," She said before she licked her bloody lips. I snapped her neck so she would be out for a few hours.

"Sannie, babe, can you hear me?" I asked as I closed in on San. San was crying in pain softly as his neck dripped blood.

"I can, but it hurts so bad, Sangie," San whimpered as more tears rolled down his tanned cheeks.

"Sannie, this will taste bad, but please drink my blood. You'll heal quickly from it," I said as I helped San sit up a little bit.

"Okay," San whispered. I bit my wrist before bringing it to San's lips. San slowly drank some of my blood before I pulled my wrist away from his mouth.

I saw his neck begin to heal, causing a small smile to rise to my lips.

"There you go, Sannie. You're healed," I said. San nodded his head.

I wiped his tears and left to his bathroom to grab a washcloth. I wet the washcloth before gently wiping away the blood staining his neck.

"Thank you, Yeosang," San thanked me as he climbed onto my lap. He laid his head in my neck and cried softly.

"Babe, I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you. I should just move in with you if you'd be okay with it. Maybe then things like this wouldn't happen," I mumbled as I rubbed his back and played with his damp hair.

"It's okay, baby. Please move in with me, though. I'd really enjoy being able to sleep beside you," San smiled softly. I smiled too and pecked his lips.

"Absolutely, babe. I can move in when you aren't so shaken up. I'll stay with you for as long as you need before we go get my stuff, okay?" I smiled reassuringly at my boyfriend and caressed his cheek.

"Thank you, Sangie," San thanked me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"It's no problem, Sannie. I'd do anything for you. I'll call Seonghwa Hyung and have him help me with her," I said as I pointed to the unknown vampire. San nodded and handed me his phone.

"Hyung, a female vampire attacked San. Please help us," I asked once Seonghwa picked up.

"Is San okay? Are you okay?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yes, we're okay, but San is a little shaken up. I gave him some of my blood to heal his bite," I responded.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second," Seonghwa said. I hung up the phone and handed it back to San.

"He'll be here in a bit," I said. San nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I know it's only been two weeks since we met, but I love you, Yeosang. Thank you for saving me," San said. I smiled softly and said the same before kissing his lips sweetly.

"I'll take care of Yuna, you take care of your mate," Seonghwa said as he picked the vampire up. I nodded and pulled San even closer to myself.

"I will," I responded. Seonghwa nodded and walked away from us.

"I know I already said this, but thank you, Yeosang." San smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead.

"It's no problem, San. I told you I'd keep you safe," I said. San smiled as well and hugged me again.

"Once we get dressed in better clothes, we can go on our date, okay? That is, if you still want to go today. We can always go another day," I said. San shook his head.

"I'm okay to go, baby, I promise." San smiled. I nodded and kissed his lips sweetly.

"Okay, I'll let you get dressed then we can go to my dorm and I'll get changed, okay?" I asked. San nodded and stood up from my lap. He got changed into a pair of jeans and a pale blue sweater. I smiled softly and held his hands.

"You look so cute," I said with a small smile on my lips. San thanked me with a kiss.

We then left to my dorm so I could get changed. I pulled on a pair of jeans similar to his and a pale green sweater.

"Aww, we're matching!" San exclaimed. I smiled and nodded.

"I wanted to match with you, babe," I said. San nodded and we left to go on our date.