13

Yeosang's pov

"I lost him... I lost the only person to have truly cared for me, the only person to have never left me... I lost him," San claimed over and over again. I knelt down beside him and pulled him to my chest.

"No, Yeosang, let go of me! Get off of me!" San shouted, not caring about how hard he was pushing against me. Instead, I pulled him closer and put his face in my neck.

"Let me go!" San exclaimed, giving one shove that was too hard for me to handle without a grimace. He took the opportunity and scampered away quickly. I jumped up from the ground and tried to trace him.

I followed his scent to a cliff and found him stood behind wooyoung. I stayed watching the pair from afar, letting the two have their moment.

San's pov

"Wooyoung, I'm so sorry," I sobbed, finally catching up to my best friend. We were at the cliff side that had become our hideaway from life.

"You don't have anything to apologize for, San." Wooyoung spoke softly, though I could tell he was also crying.

"Even if I don't have anything to apologize for, I should still make it up to you! Come on, Woo- hit me, yell curses at me, do something to make me feel the pain I caused! Anything, wooyoung! I can't lose you," I cried as I took slow steps towards his back. Wooyoung stayed still as I came closer.

I wrapped my arms around my best friend and cried into his back.

"Please, Woo, do something," I begged, my tears soaking into his black band shirt. His arms wrapped around mine on his waist gently.

"Sannie, you know I could never hurt you like that-"

"Just do it! I can bare the pains of punches or kicks or screamed words, but I cannot bare even the thought of you leaving me," I continued to cry. I heard him sigh before he turned around to wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"Please, woo, do anything else, just don't leave me," I begged through my tears. Wooyoung gently pulled us back enough to wipe my cheeks, although it was futile. More tears replaced the old ones.

"Please, woo, don't leave me! I can- I can try not to be so domestic with Yeosang in front of you! I can stop telling you-"

"You shouldn't have to stop being yourself around me, Sannie-"

"I'd do it to not lose you! Woo, you're the only person in my life who stayed! I can't lose you!"

"I'm sorry, Sannie, I forgot about that..." wooyoung apologized as he dropped his face to my shoulder. Sobs racked through us as we embraced each other.

"Let's calm down, Sannie. I'll stay, I promise, just please calm down," wooyoung spoke softly as he ran his fingers through my dark hair and along my spine.

I leaned back away from my best friend to lift my right pinky between us. Wooyoung locked pinkies with me and stamped our thumbs together like we did as children.

"Thank you, Woo," I thanked him as I laid my head back down on his shoulder. He held onto my nape and rubbed my back again.

"Come on, Sannie, it's getting late. We should go back to the dorms," wooyoung said, gently tugging me along with him back to the dorms. I nodded but continued to grip onto my best friend as we left to our dorms.

"Where's Yeosang? I know he wouldn't have let you follow me on your own," Wooyoung asked, not minding how closely I clutched his arm.

"He's with us, just a bit behind us, now, to make sure we're safe," I said, picking up on my mate's minty scent. Wooyoung nodded and we continued the walk in silence.

"Woo, do you wanna stay the night and just watch movies like we used to?" I asked. Wooyoung smiled but shook his head.

"You should spend time with-"

"Bros before hoes, so get your ass in here!" I exclaimed, yanking my best friend inside my dorm room. Wooyoung laughed but allowed me to drag him to the couch.

"Guys, I'll go check on Jongho for the night while you two reconcile, okay? Stay safe," Yeosang said, smiling softly before leaving our dorm.

"You really kicked your mate out for me?" Wooyoung teased.

"He'll be fine, Woo. He knows I need to spend time with you," I said. Wooyoung picked up the remote and began to scroll through movies.

   Yeosang's pov

   "Jongho, it's Yeosang. Can I come in?" I asked, knocking on the human's door. Jongho soon came to the door, his hair messy like he hadn't gotten ready yet despite it being late afternoon.

   "Hey, Hyung. What's up?" Jongho asked as he let me inside.

   "Sannie kicked me out of our dorm to spend time with wooyoung," I said. Jongho nodded and we sat down on the couch in his dorm.

   "How has Yeonjun been treating you?" I asked gently. Jongho smiled softly as said man came out of his bathroom. Yeonjun only wore a towel around his waist as he dried his hair with a second.

   "Yeonjun, put some clothes on, please," I exclaimed, "I didn't need to know you already rail our youngest!"

   "Hyung!" Jongho exclaimed, his eyes mortified as he looked at me. I laughed and kept my eyes covered.

   "Jongho, you're nineteen, it was bound to happen!" I glanced around to make sure the pure blood had left us alone again, "I really hope, for your sake, he got better-"

   "Sangie Hyung shut up! Oh my god!" Jongho's cheeks darkened as he pulled me up from his couch as I laughed the whole way out. Jongho soon had both of us outside of his dorm with the door closed.

   "He treats me very well, Hyung, both in and out of the bedroom. That's all you get to know," Jongho said. I smiled and calmed down from my laughing fit.

   "That's good, Jong. I'm glad." I hugged him tightly before leaving to annoy Seonghwa Hyung.