They're favorite part about you

Arthur:
Physically? Your hands. He loves how soft they are or how they fit just perfectly in his. Arthur is definitely the type of guy to kiss your hands.
Non-physically? How much you care for him. He hasn't had someone care for him in a long while and we saw what happened to that.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

John:
Physically? Your waist. Sometimes he just grabs you by the waist and just hugs you there while gently swaying.
Non-physically? How you can just brush off almost any insult that comes your way. And if you're not like that he's ready to defend you and gladly fight anyone who dares to insult you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Charles:
Physically? Your eyes. He could Stare into them forever. If you have brown eyes he compares them to honey and compliments how they look in the sun. If you have blue eyes he says they look like a pool of water untouched by man. If you have green eyes he compares them to nature and how they look like emeralds(sorry got carried away there)
Non-Physically? How you stand up for him even though you know damn well that he could as well. He will gladly let you stand up to anyone who calls him racial slurs or just insulting him in general.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Javier:
Physically? Your lips. He loves how soft they feel when he kisses you and how they just move in unison with his.
Non-physically? The fact he knows you'll never leave him like that woman in Mexico did. He knows he can trust you. He might be a bit skeptical at first but he comes around.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dutch:
Physically? Your hips. He just likes to grab them and pull you into a hug. If you're insecure about them then he will be more than happy to reassure you you're perfect.
Non-physically? How cutthroat you can be. He finds himself amazed whenever you help him out with a mission and completely just turn into a badass.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sean:
Physically? C'mon, you know what I'm gonna say. He loves your boobs and if you're a guy it's your ass.
Non-physically? How you put up with him. He knows he can be annoying sometimes but it seems like you never get annoyed with him or at least not as often as the others do.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kieran:
Physically? Don't make him choose. He loves every part of you and can't even think of having a favorite.
Non-physically? How patient and gentle you are with him. You were one of the first people to show him basic human kindness. He also knows that he can be shy and stumble on his words but you never bully or tease him about it. You're always very patient with him when he speaks.