Sunday Morning

I laid there listening to his heart racing. I do anything to make him smile and happy. An I do anything to complete this bond. I have no clue why I want him so badly. But him laying there naked is teasing me. Especially his friend poking me in the lower back. Oh my goodness I want him now.

I lost control and climbed ontop of him. I wanted him and I want him now.

"Babe what are you doin?" 

Logan said as he places his hands on my thighs with a sexy half smile

"Something we should have done a while go, completing the bond!"  

I said whispering in his ear

This time I made love. It wasn't the same with Logan as it was with Jake. We had a spark it wasn't just showing love. It was proving our love. An boy did he prove his love.

*Sunday*

My parents knocked on my door. Actually I should say pounded on my door to wake me up. I didn't feel Like getting up. I was so sore from Logan, I hope sex isn't always like this. I opened my eyes to see. Logan sleeping with his arms LOCKED around me. Trust me I tried sliding out, but it was impossible.

"BABE WAKE UP"  

I screamed but he didn't even blink. So of course I slapped his arm a little but still, nothing. I was trapped under my mate. Great, how am I supposed to get ready. I kissed his chest and it was like I hit him with a baseball bat. His eyes widen, his hands griped my sides, his arms pulled me even closer.

"Where you going Mrs.Mason" 

He said so serious like I was trying to hide from him

"I have to go to church with my family"  

The inside of me was bursting from the 'Mrs.Mason' comment. Boy I loved the sound of it. My love for him is undescribable. I was so sore I dont know how I am going to pull this off infront of my parents

"Ight ill meet you there I gotta go get dressed. How do you suggest we break are little news to them?" 

He said pulling me closer to him to lay a little kiss on my forehead.

Don't get me wrong I would love for Logan to meet my parents. I just don't want my parents meeting Logan. My mom will be all looney tooney. An right now I just wanna enjoy being with my mate.

< She is so beautiful, I can't believe Nevaeh is my mate. I gotta borrow something from Dylan for church. I hope her parents will like me>

"They will" 

I said with a giggle

"what?" 

he looked confused

"my parents will love you " 

I said to clear things up

"You little mind reader."  

he said with a smile

"I gotta get ready and so do you if you wanna go to church with me "  

I said giggling

"Ight babe ill meet you out front "  

He said following with a soft kiss

He shifted jumping out my window. 

I wanted to look hot, but appropriate. This is gonna be fun, I spent 10 minutes deciding on a black pair of skinny jeans with wholes running down the legs. Along with a bright pink tank with a black little fur vest thing. With black slip on flats. It was casual appropriate and hot. Tommy (my brother) and I waited out side for Logan and my parents.

"So messing with the Alphas son are we" 

Tommy said with a half ass smirk on his face

"Jealous much?" 

I said quick with defense

I walk away not in the mood for his little games when he grabs my shoulder and pushes me to the ground. I here a loud growl, I turn to see Logan. That's embarrassing, getting slammed to the ground infront of your mate looking weak as ever.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER" 

Logan says using his alpha tone.

"Hahaha little Mason thinks he can handle this lets see what he gots"  

Tommy said instigating the situation

Logan runs toward Tommy and with one punch Tommy is on the ground. Logans knuckles are all busted. I could feel Logan's anger toward Tom so I pulled him into the house.

"Here lets clean those hands up"  

I turned the kitchen sink on, an placed his hand underneath. He just gave me a long smile. I could feel my legs shaking. I wanted to pull his ass in my bed room. But my mom interrupted.

"WHY IS TOMMY LAYING IN THE YARD"  

she was freaking out. I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

---------------------------------------------- 

Sorry they have been short they will start getting longer, I promise. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy. Please comment your opinions. <3