Chapter 1

His strong arms pushed me against the lockers. My instincts almost kicked in to attack until, his scent caught me off gard. I slowly looked up to his small warm brown eyes along with a smirk. That moment I knew, I knew he was my mate. He broke the silence with a soft kiss which made my heart beat to the point I almost fainted. I nearly dropped into his arms willingly. But before I had the chance to the bell to hell rung. I hated it I just wanted to be in his arms and never leave.

The stories my mom told me were exciting, I couldn't wait to find my mate. What I didn't expect was for my mate to be future Alpha. I never really heard stories of Alpha mates, so I guess ill have to find something s out on my own. An hope I do it right and not make a complete fool out of myself.

He kissed me one last time before heading down the hall. My mate is Logan Mason also know as the sexiest guy Alive. I felt like the luckiest girl ever when he planted that kiss on me. Nothing could bring me down. Then I started to think, why didn't he say anything before walking off. How long has he known he was my mate. What does this mean, am I his girl? I'm so confused about this whole thing, I have to talk to Logan. I waited for the last bell to ring, I wanted to get everything sorted out. He was no where to be found. Which made me feel sick to my stomach, i've waited all day to see him and now he is no where.

* One Week Later*

Jake ( my bestfriend, future beta ) and I walked back to his place to chill, like we always do. When I suddenly notice Logan. Im guessing he witnessed my scent ,he looked at me and walked the other direction. Am I being avoided by my own mate? Tears ran down my face blending in with the rain that was slowly drizzling down.  Knocking me from my train of thought Jake began to scream.

" HURRY UP NEVAEH, BEFORE WE GET SOAKED!" His hand grabbing a hold on my wrist as he pulled me down the never ending side walk. But the image of Logan just walking away came running through my mind, as if I had killed someone. The whole run home was silent , but Jake didn't seem to mind much as he pushed me through his front door.

He ran into the kitchen leaving me standing in his empty living room soaking wet. I could here the popping in the microwave letting me to know he made popcorn. When he came into the room her ran towards the t.v to put a movie on. "Well you gonna go get changed or you want to stand there all day?" He laughed. I just smiled and nudged his head as I walked down the hallway and into his room.  I put on his boxers and tshirt then grabbed his blankets and ran to the family room. We did this every day after school if we didn't have training. His boxers and tshirt are much more comfortable then my tight shirt an skinny jeans. But today was extra special, I was soaking wet. "Um, Nev where are your cloths?" He questioned me as to the empty space n the  that was once empty was filled. "On your bed room floor" I smiled as I hid underneath the covers. "Ugh ill go put them in the wash" he said as he tickled me before getting up and walking towards his bed room. In those few moments of him being absent ; Logan walking away replayed into my head, making me sigh.

Jake and Logan have a few similar features, they are both tall, 17, muscular, both very attractive. But they also have a lot of different qualites, Jake has short brown shaggy hair, hazel eyes, and small lips. While Logan has Black hair, Brown eyes, and perfect kissable lips. You could defenitly tell their wolves apart, Logan was way bigger because of his Alpha Blood. Jake was a light golden brown wolf as Jake was a dark night black wolf. 

I couldn't understand why Logan was ignoring me though, it was heart breaking, i felt so rejected and unwanted. No one can even describe how it feels to be unwanted my someone made for you, like your mate. 

When jake came back i laid my head pressed against his chest as his arm was wrapped tightly around me. Jake is very much a cuddler, and its good right now i needed to be shown some affection. We didn't even make it through the movie before we were both found fast asleep.

I woke up to his mom shaking us to go into his bedroom. I didn't have any energy so I just laid there. I felt his arms wrap around me as I was lifted off the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drifted back to sleep. He laid me down on his bed, as he curled up next to me. Resting one of his hands on my thigh, and his chest pressed against my back. I was so comfortable I didn't wanna move ever again. His parents new me sense I could walk. so they understood me an jakes relationship, they trusted us having sleep overs, which sometimes were a mistake, we always ended up messing the kitchen up with a food fight.

Jake wakes me up with a pinch to the ass. I hate when he does that, I just wanna attack him. This time it wasn't for food, it was to cuddle. I still hated him but I also understood. Jakes parents never showed him affection, so I always did. He needed to know he is loved. This time we cuddled, he started crying. I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed him.

" Nev? what's that for" 

Jake said clearing his throat

" I -I don't know" 

I said quickly

He pressed his lips against mine, laying his hand on my bare waist.  

Then Logan's face flashes through my head. It began to fade as Jake pulls my shirt off. My teenage hormones are taking control, and I kinda enjoyed it. Lets just say, iv been waiting for this. He began rubbing my back as he unstraped my bra. I couldn't hold in anymore. I wanted jake, mostly cause Logan hasn't even bothered to call and it was making me depressed, then iv always had strong feelings for him. His hand glided down to my ass as he pulled my closer with a gentle squeeze.

*Morning *

I wake up totally naked on top of Jake. As I sit up and look around for my cloths I notice every move I make hurts like shit. I make my way off the bed to gather my bra and underwear. Then I change into my clothes. I left silently, without him noticing of course his parents are already gone. I cant believe I lost my virginity to Jake, my freaking BESTFRIEND.