Big surprise ; Part 1

* Nevaeh POV *

I wake up on the floor my room was destroyed. But it was worth what happened last night. He still treated me carefully, like I could break but it still felt amazing.

He was still asleep, and it surprised me. Usually hes up way before me, but not this time. The tables are turned and I was so excited! I rushed into the kitchen to make him breakfast in bed, like he did for me. I ended up causing the smoke alarm to go off. Lets just say he rushed to me faster then I realized what was happening. He stood in the door way laughing. I just stood there confused.

"What are you doing princess?" 

He chuckled

"Cooking? "

"Looks like it"

He came over and tugged at my pancaked cover shirt. I felt so embarrassed, he probably thinks I'm a mess. He cupped my face and pulled me in by my waist. His forehead was gently placed on my, and he gave me the sweetest kiss. The alarm was still going off so he lifted me onto the counter, and opened all windows in the house. The smoke poured out the windows and I couldn't help but giggle.

He started cleaning the mess I created. An I felt a little low, I need to learn how to cook. He ended up cooking us some eggs and pancakes. Man did they taste good, it was heaven on a plate.

* 2 weeks later *

I woke up to logan just staring at me. If it would have been anyone else I would've thought they were creepy.But not with Logan, I thought it was was sweet I actually blushed. Two seconds later I'm in the bathroom puking. I ran the water so Logan couldn't hear me gaging.

I came out the bathroom like nothing ever happend. He sat on the bed with nothing but his boxers on. He looked so freaking hot, an I looked horrible.  

" Wanna go on a run today beautiful? "

"Noo, I wanna go have fun" 

I wanted to keep my mind busy from jake.  

He just smiled and stood quiet. When I figured what I wanted to do my lace lit up. I wanted to go clubbing.

"I wanna go clubbing" 

He didn't quite like my idea but he didn't argue about it.

"Are you sure baby?"

His voice sounded disappointed, but I wanted to go to H2o, and I wasn't backing down.

"yes, I'm absolutely sure''

He just shook his head,so I jumped on his lap and gave him the biggest hug I could give. Of course his mood lightened a little bit. He got dressed wearing dark blue jeans with a plane black shirt, spiked his hair in the front , slipped his watch on, and wore black Adidas. He looked so hot I almost told him to go change , but i shook off the thought of other girls all over him. We got in his car and no even 20 minutes later we were at my house.

I unlocked the door to find my house completely empty. I guess they all went out to eat or something. I went straight to my room with Logan following close behind. I opended my door and went straight to my closet. I picked out a black skin tight strapless mini dress. I wore my hair down and curled it. I put foundation and powder on, mascara also. Let's not for get the red lip stick and smokey eye. I look hotter than I ever have but Logan hasn't seen yet.

I felt my stomach turn and I suddenly got nervous. I didn't want to walk out the bathroom but I had no other choice. I walked out the bathroom and opended my bed room door. There I stood in the door way waiting for Logans approval. His face turned red and he ran toward me. He didn't look to happy, and me feeling nervous didn't help either.