Left The Nest

(A/N: Yep, this chapter it's "So long Bella and Edward (Or Mom and Dad in Renesmee's case) and hello new life where I am in charge!"

Sorry for the wait, life has been SO busy lately.

Let's gooooooo)

==========================================

September 23rd

I'm out! I'm out! I've left and I'm free as a bird.

But how?, you ask. It's like almost four am, and your family doesn't sleep.

Well, I escaped, and nobody in the house knows, because nobody is there!

No, Mom and Dad aren't dead, just out at a dinner party. Well, they were, they're probably at home now. 

Getting out was easy peasy. I just packed clothes into a roller bag, along with some food, my money, water if I find myself without running water or drinking fountains,  and my laptop, and skipped (not literally!) out the door, hoping no one in Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme's house saw me. 

(I didn't take my phone, because a) it could be used to track me, and b)....... ummm, I got nothing, moving on.....)

What else? Like I said, it's close to four am, and I'm sleeping underneath the Don Mills Bridge in a sleeping bag-I-forgot-to-mention-I-also-packed.

Oh man, I'm so tired.

I could try and get further away, cause Forks is one of the first places they could come looking for me....

No, I am EXHAUSTED. I didn't sleep AT ALL, because I was too worried I'd wake up, try and get away, and I'd get caught.

Goodnight, I'm planning my next move tommorow.

====================================================================

(A/N: I know, I know, the song for this chapter was a pretty obvious choice, hence the title/theme of this chapter, but it fits!

Btw thanks for the votes!

Next chapter? Oooh, I'm afraid I can't say, but I will give one hint, and one hint only: sorry, I love you, goodbye.

That's all, later. :) )