Emails and Notes Of Goodbye

(A/N: Here, we take a deep dive into what Renesmee's last words were to her family and friends....

You know the drill, off we go!)

===============================================

To Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving.

I just can't live a life where everything is decided for me. I'm a person, your daughter, not a doll to be given the personality of your ideal daughter you've been dreaming up all my life.

I love you both, but I need my own life too.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, and a thousand more sorrys.

I love you to the moon and back.

Renesmee.

=======================================================

On the outside: PLEASE GIVE THIS TO GRANDPA CARLISLE AS SOON AS YOU FIND THE FIRST NOTE.

Dear Grandpa Carlisle, Grandma Esme, Aunt Alice, Aunt Rosalie, Uncle Jasper and Uncle Emmet,

I can't live the life you set in stone for me anymore. So I've packed my bags and left.

I'm so so so so sorry. 

I love you all till the end of time.

Your niece/ granddaughter, Renesmee.

===========================================================

To: jacobblack

From: renesmeeccullen

Jacob,

Look, I don't feel the same about you, okay? There I said it.

I know we're supposed to be soulmates, since you imprinted on me when I was just seconds old, but I don't love you back.

What I mean is, I love you like a brother, not like a lover. 

And in case Mom hasn't already told you, I've run away from home. Don't bother looking for me. 

Sorry.

Lots of hugs,

Your Nessie.

=====================================================================

Have You Seen Me?

Name: Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Age: Seventeen (A/N: She's actually seven, she just looks seventeen, it'd be super awkward to explain to people, so that's what I'm going with.)

Birthday: September 11th

Last Seen: September 23rd

If found: PLEASE BRING HER HOME IMMEDIATELY.

========================================================================

September 24th

Holy cow, there's missing posters of me already?!

I've gotta get outta Forks fast.

=============================================

(A/N: Oooooh, our first, and most certainly not our last, cliffhanger! Dun dun dun duuuuun!

Where will Renesmee go? What will she do? That's a story for next chapter!

Which I can't write rn, because it's late and a school night.

Yeah, I know that not all the lyrics for this chapter fit, but the overall theme of the chapter does.

Sorry I couldn't put a photo of Renesmee in for the missing poster. All the photos I found of Renesmee/Mackenzie (her actress) just wouldn't download! 

One more thing: I've decided that updates to this will from now on be weekly, so expect the next chapter sometime next week hopefully.

Later alligator. 😘)