New Home, New Identity

(A/N: You know the drill. 

Also, apologies for the wait, easter holidays and non existant writing schedules don't work with each other, haha. 

Aight, lessgo.)

=======================================

September 27th 

Renesmee is no more.

I'm burying that identity, probably forever.

From now on I can be Michelle, or Olivia, or Beatrice, or Linda, or Portia, or Emiline, or Miranda, whoever I want to be. 

I think I'll just stick with Renee though, after the grandma I never met. It's so much less embarassing than Renesmee. 

Trust me, people used to laugh when my name was called out in homeroom, and go "For real, that's your name?!". It carried on through my two months of middle school, and three years of high school. 

I didn't tell anyone. Mom and Dad would just fuss over me like I was a baby and uproot me from the school and the few friends I had. (Jane and Ella, my besties until I went off to high school.)

By the way, I'm sleeping in an alley between apartment blocks until I can find a job, and a home....

====================================================

(A/N: No, I didn't just place some random picture at the start, it's supposed to symbolise Renesmee/Renee choosing to block her birth name, and therefore her past life. Hope that kinda makes sense.

Bub bye, I'm off to work on the next chapter.)