11

i am probably the stupidest person alive, why you might ask? i snuck out of the room again. i actually really liked my punishment, and i'm not doing this because i want a new one.

well maybe.

i just want to see the lab, and see what the fuck is going on here. she came in that one time covered in blue slime, there was a "failed project" the things that go around here doesn't make sense, and i'm gonna get to the bottom of them. and find this shit out.

i'm gonna find out what's really going on, i am a curious ass. i need to know. i just need to, how can i live here for however long and not know what's going on?

i'm at the bottom of the stairs, my head turns to the door. i need to make sure she isn't there, and that she doesn't notice that i'm gone. so my actions can go unnoticed.

heaven is nowhere to be seen, which is a good thing. the hall is dark at night, its like everyone died. its totally quiet. no one walking around, nobody talking or even whispering. maybe if i dropped a feather down on the floor you could hear it?

it feels weird, maybe i should just get back to bed, just be there. i know the more time i spend in that bed with her, it gets harder every time not to wrap my arms around her, maybe even kiss her.

it's no secret that i like heaven, but i doubt she would ever like me? maybe i'm just doing this to get her attention? i just want her to work less, stay in bed with me more. but we all have dreams right?

i walk as carefully as i can, i don't want anyone to hear me. and i'm afraid that if i make a loud noise the whole house will blow up on me. she said these people can be dangerous, which they probably are.

as i walk down the hall, the walls are so tall i'm almost wondering if i'm in a castle or something like that. i turn to my left, seeing an open door. the room inside had green lights, seems pretty cool not gonna lie.

my hand finds the door, as i push it a little bit more open, the room is covered in white walls. i don't even see where the light is coming from, there is furniture covered in a white sheet.

"oh!" i jump, my heart going a thousand miles an hour. my head snapped in the direction of the voice. i meet lanas beautiful eyes. she wears the same clothes i saw her last in, some glasses on her nose.

"oh shit lana you scared me." i shake my head, lana is frozen. like something bad just happened, maybe me being here is a really bad mistake.

"billie are you out of your mind?!" she whisper yelled at me, putting some yellow drink on the floor, maybe that's pee? i shake the thought out of my mind, meeting her eyes again.

"i just needed to pee, got lost on the way" i shrugged, smooth billie, smooth. lana glares at me, raising an eyebrow. "if you say so" she walks into the room, her hand moving under a table.

"really? you only needed to pee?" maybe lana sees right through me, maybe she knows my plan? shit do i even have a plan? why didn't i think of a plan?

"yeah i need to pee, nothing more nothing less" i hear lana laugh, shaking her head slightly. "well the toilet isn't here, down the hall to the left." she has her back to me, mixing something. i walk slowly up to her, looking over her shoulder. she doesn't notice i'm still here, or at least i think she doesn't.

she's mixing the yellow liquid into something blue, "i'd be careful if i were you" fuck. i don't turn around, but i know exactly who it is. how did she even notice?!

i can feel my heart beating more than it did when lana scared me, a lot more. but maybe this punishment will be as good as the last one? i really liked that one.

do y'all even like this book lol?