24

i wrap my legs around my wife's waist, pulling her into me. her hands rests on the kitchen counter, as she kisses my lips.

her mouth tastes like chocolate, probably since we just ate chocolate cake. taylor swift plays in the background, while we kiss.

"i love you" i mumble, kissing her once more. "i love you too princess" she kisses my nose, my arms go around her waist as i pull her more into me.

"i don't wanna leave you again, ever. and i'm not going to" she gives me a sad smile, kissing my forehead.

"still can't believe you just shaved your head" i chuckle, watching as she goes to open the fridge. "just needed to feel like myself i guess"

"as long as you like it, that's what's important" i smile at her, her eyes widening as she looks in the fridge. "how much juice did claudia make holy shit"

laughter fills the room, as we both burst out laughing. we all know claudia makes juice when she is stressed, and this only proves that she was really stressed. i mean who wouldn't be, she was worried sick that our parents were gonna take him.

i mean i would be too if someone took heaven, shit that bitch would be dead. the clock clicks in the background as heaven takes some juice in a cup. she wears a pair of black sweatpants, a beige hoodie with some yellow socks.

i chose the socks, hehe.

i jump down from the kitchen counter, wrapping my arms around her waist. she is a lot taller than me, which is no surprise since i'm 5'3. my hands slide down under her pants, holding her thighs.

i squeeze her thighs, kissing her shoulder. "you horny shit" i giggle and took my hands out of her pants.

my hands find her pockets, her pockets are warm, and one of them has her phone in it. with a sigh, she finishes her juice.

"i saw this movie..." i start, my hands gliding up her stomach, under her hoodie. "and?" i don't look at her face, but i can tell she has one eyebrow higher than the other.

"i was just wondering if we could watch it" she hums, turning around to face me. "so there is no trick?" a giggle forms in my throat, as i shake my head.

"okay then, which movie are you thinking of?" my hands are now on her back, as i glide them up to her bra strap.

"365 days" i mumble looking at the ground, "so there is a trick." i roll my eyes, taking my hands out of her shirt.

"what? are you not up for it? too afraid?" i tease backing away from her. with a smirk on her face, she walks over to me, as i continue to back away.

only until i hit the wall. her hand goes beside me, her palm against the wall. the other hand goes to my waist.

"what is there to be afraid of? my horny wife?" i look down at the floor, blush on my cheeks. my tongue lick my lips, "maybe"

she giggles, her hand going under my shirt. "we can watch it," she leans down, her breath against my ear. "as long as you don't mind me fucking you while doing so"

my breath hitches in my throat, i only nod my head, not being able to form a single sentence. she only smirks, and walks out of the room.

"are you coming or not?" i hear her yell from the living room, with blush on my cheeks i walk into the living room.

she's sitting on the couch, and she has already started the movie. "bitch you started without me?" i walk over to her, placing my beautiful ass on her lap.

it is actually pretty cold in this room, or maybe it's the fact that we decided to bake chocolate cake in the middle of the night and now we're watching a movie.

one or the other. i take the fuzzy blanket over us, my head on her shoulder.

as the movie goes on i can feel her hand on my thigh, slowly going under my pants. her fingers run over my underwear, making my breath hitch in my throat.

just as the boat scene comes on, her fingers pull my underwear to the side. my eyes focus on the screen, as heaven pushes one finger inside my pussy.

a silent moan escapes my lips, as she slowly start to fuck me. her thumb brushing over my clit, as her finger goes in and out of my pussy.

without a warning, she adds a finger. my eyes roll into the back of my head, my moans becoming louder.

"eyes on the screen baby" she whispers in my ear, my eyes focused on the screen again. her fingers speed up, her thumb putting pressure on my clit.

throwing my head back on her shoulder, i moan in her ear. my legs slightly shaking, i grab the blanket, my knuckles turning white.

"fuck" i breathe out, my back arching. her lips found my neck, making marks all over it. my moans become louder, while my legs start to shake even more.

"mommy i'm gonna c-cum"

i feel her thumb pressing on my clit, her fingers speeding up. with a loud moan i cum all over her fingers, my legs constantly shaking.

my breathing is heavy as she pulls her fingers out of me. my eyes follow her fingers as she licks them clean, moaning at the taste.

"can you two be quiet!" finneas screams from his room.