28

we're in the car, all of our stuff is packed. one of the reasons we decided to do this was because we didn't want anyone to find us. to harm us ect.

another reason is that we want a break i guess. we were separated for too long and now we're finally with each other.

and it was my idea, i told her the plan and that i didn't care where we lived, as long as i was with her. and i know she'll choose somewhere pretty, and i trust her.

the drive is from los angeles to new york, so the drive takes some time. which i don't mind, i like long car rides.

heaven has this playlist, named "everything and more" with a picture of a cat laying on cds. and it is literally almost 55 hours long. and it has 936 songs on it. i don't know how she does it, but our plan is to get through it without skipping a song.

and the playlist has all kinds of music, from "Je te laisserai des mots - patrick watson" to "see you again - miley cyrus" so the playlist has everything.

we are some hours into the car ride and "i'll die anyway - girl in red" is currently playing. we slept all day yesterday, mostly because we wanted to drive at night time. there is not as much traffic, and we can look at the moon.

it's really pretty outside tonight.

sometimes i wonder how it would be like to live a normal life. if i would be happy or not? my parents are or more like was crazy.

but since they're not here anymore, i'm free. i can be whoever the fuck i want. even if i might look like a fucking maniac with a bald head. i don't give a shit.

now i can finally be whoever i want to, without someone judging me, or telling me what i can and can't do.

i haven't talked to zoe, maybe i should. but in a way i don't want to. she might be my friend, but i really just wanna put my old life aside for a while.

i need some time to think about what has happened, what's gonna happen, and i need to spend time with my wife.

and luckily for me, she's on her period.

i lick my lips at the thought, i haven't had dick in some time. a way to long time. the last time was like four months ago...

her hands take a strong grip around my hair, mommy pulls my hair to her. my back arches more, i can feel my tears run down my face.

my walls clench around her dick, a scream coming out of my throat. she pounds into me, hard and fast. it feels like i'm floating, god i fucking love this.

i snap back into reality when "shampoo bottles - peach pit" starts playing, i haven't heard this song in a while. and even though it's a catchy song, i don't know what it is about. maybe heartbreak.

heaven's hand lands on my thigh, her head bobbing to the beat. a smile cracks up on my face, she wears a t-shirt, with some gray sweatpants. i love the t-shirt because it makes her arms visible. i love her arms.

they're so strong, not to mention the veins. gets me on my knees every time.

her hand creeps up my thigh, brushing my inner thigh. it becomes hard to swallow as her hand brushes over my clit.

"and you call me a horny freak" i watch as her face turns into a smile as she giggles. her long hair is actually loose for once, it looks so good on her.

"says the girl who was just admiring my hands" my jaw drops, i shake my head. "i was not" my arms fold over my chest, my cold hands finding the warmth of my armpits.

my eyes drift to the window, the moon is bright tonight. "i saw you pretty, but i don't mind." i can tell she's smirking.

"you don't mind huh? you like me admiring you?" my head turns in her direction, "no, i don't mind, i like it. now continue and i'll give you head next time we stop"