26

billie jumps to the side, the bullet going through the wall. my gun is pointed at him, as i pull the trigger on him.

he tries to get away, but the bullet hit him in the arm. the blood is streaming out of his arm, red blood running all over his suit.

he places his hand on his arm, blood running between his fingers. "you bitch" he mutters, billie shoots him one more time, this time in his chest.

he collapses on his knees, then he falls on the floor. maggie grips claudia's arm, getting out of her grip. she runs over to patrick, saying something to him.

i look over at finneas, his gun pointed at his mother. maggie quickly takes patrick's gun, she doesn't even look up as she pulls the trigger, the bullet hitting billie in the chest.

my head turns at the sound, catching billie before she falls to the floor. finneas shoots maggie, and i can hear him screaming.

i hold billie in my arms, her blood streaming down to my clothes. tears fills my eyes, as i grab the closest piece of cloth, pressing it against her chest.

"i am not doing this again," my tears stream down from my face. billie is coughing, she's coughing too much, some blood coming out of her mouth.

"claudia call lana for fucks sake!" i don't look up at her, my eyes are glued at billie. i take my hand on her cheek, feeling her cold cheek in my hand.

"billie stay with me, please." she gives me a faint smile, her eyes closing slowly. "no no no, open your eyes, please baby"

she opens her eyes again, some blood running out of her mouth. "i- i love you" more tears form in my eyes, dripping on her cheek.

"don't leave me again, please don't. i can't take this again, please billie, stay with me" claudia said something, but I blocked her out.

my hand holds billie's cheek, she's crying too. the piece of cloth is now soaked in her blood. "stay with me billie, don't give up, please"

"she isn't gonna make it" i don't fucking care what you think right now maggie. shut the fuck up. billie's lips are covered in blood, but i don't care.

i lean down, kissing billie on the lips. i can taste the metallic taste of her blood on my lips. i let go of her lips, billie rips the piece of cloth away from her wound. um what?

with a gasp, the bullet falls out of her, running down on the floor. the wound starts to heal itself, at inhuman speed.

billie coughs up some more blood, before she lifts herself up. she looks around the room, before she jumps in my arms.

"you saved me"

i hug her back, more tears running down my face. "h-how?" she takes my chin in her hands, kissing me again.

"you saved her with the kiss" claudia answers for billie, i break apart from billie. "for billie to become immortal, she needed a true love's kiss to make it official"

"b-but i just kissed her before we came down here?" claudia smiles, "but you needed to do it when she was in danger for it to work"

i grab billie again, sobbing against her neck. "i thought i lost you," i can hear billie sob, "you will never lose me, not again my love."

i keep her close to me, she's talking to finneas and claudia. i don't hear what they're saying, shit i thought i lost her.