27

"i found this pretty apartment." heaven wraps her arms around my waist, in these past days she's been glued to me. it seems like she's still afraid i'm gonna get killed or something.

i lay my head back on her shoulder, "an apartment?" she nods her head, we've been talking about moving somewhere private, since we were away from each other so long. "i've been talking to claudia" she clears her throat, her grip tightening around me.

"and she's gonna take my place as "the boss" i just wanna live my life with you, if that's okay?" a faint blush appears on my cheek, and you could probably see my smile miles from here.

"that sounds wonderful" the sky is beautiful tonight, i guess the sky really looks different when you have someone up there. rest in peace mom and dad.

"as long as you take enough of our serum with you, you have good dick game" she laughs from behind me, her hands gripping my hoodie.

"if my princess wants me too i will" with a kiss on my cheek, she spins me around. "she does want you too" my arms wrap around her neck, as hers go around my waist.

"mhm" heaven hums, pulling me in for a kiss. we continue to kiss as the sun goes down. "come on baby, i got someone to pack our bags at the mansion, pick up the stuff you need here and we'll leave."

"right now?"

with a smirk she nods her head, kissing my nose. "right now." i mumble an "okay" kiss her cheek, before i run inside to pack my stuff.

it was kind of surprising that we're just gonna go, right now. it's only been a week since finneas killed our parents and i got shot.

after that she was glued to both me and her computer, i guess she's been planning this for some days now.

i find the biggest bag in the closet. the only thing i can think of that i need, are our sex toys, my shoes, corsets and heaven's hoodies.

i start with my shoes, laying them in the bottom of the bag. i make sure they make a good under layer, filling the bags bottom.

i then take the corsets, taking each one in the bag with the hanger still on. the hanger is put in the corner of the bag, while the corsets are folded and put in the other corner.

i open the drawer, seeing all the butt plugs, vibrators, handcuffs, whips, the fake gun, and my underwear. i lay them in a black bag, which i then put in the bag with the shoes and corsets.

after all that i take the hoodies i stole a long time ago, i'm not sure if she knows i took these, but she's my wife so who cares.

i finish up my packing, my bag is definitely heavy, and big. i dry the sweat away from my forehead with my palm, as i lift the bag and carry it downstairs.

claudia is signing the papers, so she can take over heaven's job, finneas is sitting on a chair eating an apple while looking at claudia, and heaven is showing claudia where to sign.

just as claudia finishes signing, heaven smiles at her. "there you go, boss claudia" heaven snickers, claudia only smirks back at her, grinning at finneas.

"congratulations claudia" i smile, all of their heads turn to me, as they smile. finneas's eyes drift to the huge bag in my hands.

"did you pack a body or something?" i smirk at him, "maybe" he only rolls his eyes, before he stands up walking up to me.

he wraps his arms around me, giving me a hug. i can't really hug him back because he didn't let me put my shit down.

i stand there as he hugs me, "i'm really gonna miss you billie, and i'll try to see you as much as possible okay?" i nod my head against his chest.

we stand there for some time, before we let go and i go and hug claudia too. we all say our goodbyes while heaven puts my stuff in the car.

"text me okay" finneas kisses my forehead, "i will, you should do so too" when we break apart from our group hug, heaven stands there with a smile.

"ready princess?"