21

"but, love you're still immortal?" we're sitting on the couch, i'm on heaven's lap, and i'm catching on to the new stuff that's happening.

"we all are, after your parents took you, they tried to kill us all. so to survive we had too" claudia answers for heaven.

i lay my head on the crook of her neck, "are we gonna tell them that billie got her memories back?" finneas asks, looking at my wife.

"i think it's better if they don't know, because if they don't know, billie can escape run home again, tell her parents that she got kidnapped somewhere, ran off, but if so she needs to make sure her parents don't go after us, then she'll help us take them down from their own home"

i nod my head, intertwining my fingers with heaven's fingers. "sounds like a good plan baby, or what do you think?" i watch as she smiles at the nickname. "i don't know if i wanna let you go again. it's so weird to have you back, i thought i lost you" she mumbles the last part, puts her hand under my chin, our lips meeting in a kiss.

"i don't wanna leave you again" i mumble, kissing her again. "seriously guys? can't even wait until we're not here" it's finneas's voice, i laugh but i don't stop kissing her.

"oh stop it, grumpy pants" claudia responds, making everyone laugh except finneas. i open my eyes to look at heavens. "i love you," i mumble, kissing her again. "i love you too," she mumbles between kisses.

-

she points the gun to my chest, my breath hitches in my throat. "you've always been the disappointment billie, you used to be so good" my mother whispers, i smirk back at her.

"at least i'm not some old crazy woman eating humans for fun" she kisses her teeth, a smile on her face. "be careful now billie, you're the one with a gun pointed at your chest"

"but you wouldn't be dumb enough to kill you own daughter would you?" she smiles at me, a needle going into my thigh, "no, but now i'll make sure you turn out to be the sweet innocent girl you used to be" after that everything went black.

-

"how dare you!" i scream, holding my wife's body in my arms. i brush some hair away from her head, i press my forehead against hers.

"stay with me baby, stay with me" i whisper, gun shots being shot around me. but i don't care, i don't care at all. all i care about is my wife.

lana rushes over to me, holding something in her hands. "there is one thing that could save her" i look up at lana, tears all over my face.

"what is it?" i ask, my voice breaking. "make her swallow this, it will make her immortal, i can make more so you can take it too" i nod my head, grabbing the pill she has in her hand. i take it in between my teeth, lean down to kiss my wife and push the pill in her mouth, down her throat.

that might have been a mistake, but i need my wife.

-

"i do" i smile, holding my soon to be wife. she squeezes my hands. "do you, heaven collins take billie o'connell to be your wife?" the priest said.

"i do" heaven smiles, looking at me. "i am proud to announce you wife and wife. you may now kiss the bride"

her arms wraps around my waist, as she pulls me in for a kiss. for the first time as wife and wife. i hear sheering from the crowd.

when i look at the crowd i see finneas looking at me with a proud smile.

-

"princess, really?" heaven sighs, looking at me. i giggle, slowly sitting on her lap. i take my arms around her neck. pulling me close to her.

"i want a pool." she sighs again, i wrap my legs around her waist. "you want a pool, in our room?" i nod my head with a smile.

"i promise you pool sex" i whisper, my hand traveling over her chest. "deal?" i ask, turning my head to the side. "anything for my princess" her hand goes under my chin, as she kisses my lips softly.