19

what? i have a what now?

"she is my what?" claudia wipes her tears away, "she fell in love with you, you fell in love with her. and you guys decided to get married. why do you think she took you to her room, you guys designed it together"

she sighs, "you said you wanted the pool, heaven thought it was ridiculous but did it for you. you could literally just ask for something and she would serve it to you on a golden plate"

"did you notice when you were down with those creatures, that when you said "get off me" they backed off. well that's because they recognized your voice. i know that because heaven sat up a camera, hoping you'd remember. but you never did."

"it was your and heaven's project, to make this inhuman thing, for what purpose i never knew, but you did. it was your idea"

my mind is blank, i have a wife?! "when did my parents take me?" claudia looks at me, "only a few months ago, like 3 maybe"

i nod my head, this is a lot. "but when i was down there, it felt like days, but it was just a few hours, why's that?"

"you said that once you caught your parents you'd put them down there, and make it seem like forever" i nod my head, "when will finneas come again?"

this time claudia smiles, "heaven called, she said he'd been warned and he'd be here by tomorrow. so you'll remember everything very soon"

"and, when will, m-my wife be here?" claudia's smile widens as i say the words my wife "in about a week, she had some stuff to take care of"

"do you know what?" claudia shakes her head, "no one knows" i nod my head, i still can't believe everything claudia just told me.

how could i have a wife, and my memory of everything got removed. maybe that's why i felt attracted to her? maybe she can actually be mine. if what claudia is saying is true of course.

claudia sighs again, "you used to make music, you wrote this song called halley's comet, heaven was so obsessed with it, it was a problem" claudia giggles.

it feels weird. someone talking about something you should remember but then you don't, so you kinda just sit there, listening to what you should know.

"something else you wanna know?" i think that call from my wife calmed her down, it's still weird to think that heaven is my wife.

i shake my head to claudia, there is nothing i can think of that i should ask. claudia finally finishes her juice, smiling at me.

"wanna watch a movie?" i nod my head as we make our way to the living room. i take the big blanket in the corner of the couch, laying comfortably down.

"can heaven come here earlier?" my question seems to shock claudia. like she didn't expect me to ask that. "if you asked i'm sure she would '' she sits down. with a new fucking cup of juice. how much juice does this girl drink?

i only nod my head, as me and claudia decide which movie we should watch. we end up with "finding nemo" for some reason.

i feel a little like dory, i also can't remember shit. we're like twins. i shake my head, focusing on the movie. or nah. i've seen it multiple times. i take up my new phone, pressing on heavens contact.

hey

hey

claudia told me everything

i would hope so

are you really my wife?

is it unbelievable that i am?

when i get my memories back, will you be here?

i will if you want me too

i do want you too

also can i ask you a question?

for sure, hit me

if what claudia said is true, were you a bottom?

no, you were

what? how is that possible i am not a bottom.

if i'm honest with you, you are the biggest bottom i've ever met

yeah for sure

you were, i would go into detail but i'm gonna spare your embarrassment

but if you want me there, i will be there

claudia said finneas will be here tomorrow

i know, i'll be there when he's there.

-

i really hope what claudia said is true.