Can the world stop for a minute

It's been a hard few days, the kind of days where running away would be better then any thing you feel now. I feel like the drama, I am causing people around me unneeded anxiety and tension all because I can't get my emotions straight. No one cares to sit down, and dissect why I am feeling how I'm feeling though. I'm all honesty though, if someone did I don't think I could put the right words together to even help them comprehend why I'm feeling this way. I do a lot, I work 12 hours a day. Im up before my husband, and home after him. Im kind of the main provider when it comes to money, I pay a majority of the bills, I clean, cook, make sure he's okay and has a safe space for his emotions. I feel like I gives 80% of myself to my family and only get 20% in return. When I say that out loud though I feel bad, because I know he deals with things I don't, and why should I complain when it's not like my life's bad. Im so tired though, of the same routine, and not feeling the same effort I put in coming back. I got my first date night in months a few days ago and it made me feel a spark of life again. Im grateful for it, but then my mind kept repeating to run away for awhile. Give people time without me to realize how much I actually do and put in for things to work as smoothly as they do. I just wish the world could pause long enough for me to catch my breath again.