𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎👀

KOKICHI OUMA

"Make yourself at home I guess...," I murmured to Shuichi and Maki as they walked into my friendly abode.

My mom, who was currently in the kitchen, dropped the cloth from her inventory and made a walk in our direction, most likely noticing the presence of my co-workers.

"Ahh hello Maki. Say Kokichi, who is this young man you've brought with you?" My mom said, holding a benevolent smile as she took Shuichi by his hand and shook it firmly.

"This is my co-worker, Shuichi. The... the guy I was talking to you about the other day," I said, murmuring the last part as to not let Shuichi and Maki hear.

"Ooh~," My mother purred, causing me to blush in embarrassment as I turned away.

She nodded within a jovial sentiment and gestured her hand as for us to follow her. She began her walk to the kitchen as we followed behind; the faint smell of pie, tickling my nose the closer I got towards the destination. When we'd made it, I'd of spotted two fresh batches of pie waiting to be eaten.

"Pecan pie, anyone?" She said with a smile, bright enough to expose her rosy dimples.

"Ahh sorry, I'm allergic to pecan," Shuichi announced quite unexpectedly.

"I'll gladly dig in Auntie Ouma," Said Maki, who already seemed to have a fork in her hands.

"Auntie?" Shuichi whispered to me.

Although me and Maki don't really get on good terms half the time until the point where she is violently throwing death threats at me, she seemed to be really close to my mother. She'd usually refer to her as auntie almost as if it were reality, though evidently, it wasn't.

"Well no, that's just what Maki calls her."

Shuichi nodded, as if understanding the mutual relationship Maki and my mom shared.

"And you Kokich-," My mom started before I abruptly interrupted her.

"No, I'm fine."

"Kokichi... remember what we talked about?"

"Mom, not right now... I'm not hungry."

My mom picked up a knife and began cutting the pie into eighths.

"Kokichi, you need to eat something, you've barely eaten this whole we-,"

I covered a hand over her mouth, and looked at my peers behind me hoping they couldn't decipher what my mom was about to say. Yes, Maki did know about my starvation situation because of my ex's wants on my body type. But she didn't know I had traumatic anorexia and was still continuing to starve myself even after our break up. And well... Shuichi obviously didn't. So I couldn't have this conversation in front of the two and have them worry.

"We should go somewhere else," I muttered, as I dragged my mom to the bathroom.

I shut the door behind us, my mom catching a gaze of the toilet and looking up at me with crossed arms, a disappointed look on her face.

Fuck.

I forgot to flush the vomit.

"I can explai-,"

"No you can't. You've gotta stop throwing up my food."

"Then you have to stop giving it to me...," I muttered as quietly as I could.

"What was that?"

I shook my head as if I head nothing to say, but in reality, I had a lot.

"Mom, you can't bring up my eating disorder in front of people so easily like that. It's not like I've told anybody, heck, I don't even want anybody to know," I said, crossing my arms whilst wearing a sad expression onto my face.