Black Out - Chapter 3

Please Rate and give me Tips to improve Thank you ;)

As soon as we got out of the car i could see Bran's face light right up he just noticed i was a wealthy young girl, i had a smirk on my face and i looked at his face i couldn't explain the look it was amazing he turned to face me and said slowly "This i-ss yo-ur h-ouse?"

I laughed and waited for the driver to open the door, i finally replied "Yes this is my house, do you like it?"

He smiled and shuffled his feet around and scratched his head he looked like he was going to say something but he didn't.

The driver opened the door we both got out and i could see Bran admiring my house, my mother got out of the front of the hummer with her new heels on i knew straight away she was going out tonight, she walked up to us with a huge smile on her face and she faced me and said "Dear, please tell your brother that i will be going out tonight, will you be alright with dinner?"

My head slowly fell down i had a little frown and i knew it was going to awkward to be alone with my brother and Bran i quickly replaced my frown with a smile and looked at my mother and said "Ok mum, just not home to late and do you mind if i bring some more friends over?".

Her face got angry i could tell what she was going to say, she hated my friends "No, you may not bring friends over you have a guest make him welcome"

I sighed and looked at Bran and said "Cmon"

I began to walk slowly to the front door, My house was a two story mansion it was white at the front with two large hedges filled with bright pink flowers, the door was made out of glass fully so i was also paranoid that someone would break in but i didn't mind after i got my puppy, anyway back to subject the path was made out of soft blue and silver stone surrounded by grass "this reminds me of a fairy tail"

Bran said i looked at him and his face was totally lit up we slowly strolled in the find what i was not waiting for.

"Madi, who's the fag?"

A dark figure said sitting in a dark room with no light i had to use my phone to find the light switch, we didn't find it so i finally gave up, with Bran following me i felt kinda safe i don't know why i trudged up the figure and sat down with him "Bran this is my brother Alexx"

I grabbed Brans arm to encourage him to sit down with him he finally did Alexx turned the T.V on, he always turns it off when he knows someone is coming he hates people knowing where he is and when the T.Vs light shot through the room Bran got his first look at my phys-co brother, Alexx was wearing long black leather pants with big Gothic boots, his large chest was covered with a small tank top that barley covered his chest his hair was up to his shoulders long curly locks of black hair fell down around his face as he turned to face Bran his eyes where Bright green with a little white around the pupil and his expression was mean i knew what he was going to say, "Hey dude, don't touch my sister, don't do anything while im not here because i will kill you"

He said in a unfazed expression as he finished his sentence he turned his attention back to the screen with a smirk on his face he knew he had won the conversation.

Bran chuckled "Brother sister love eh?"

I punched him in the arm softly i didn't know what he was about so i didnt try anything stupid, Bran started to laugh and he poked me in the hip as Alexx was focusing on the T.V i had sneaked behind him were he was seated and grabbed his hair and leaned right into his back to make him flip on his side while i attacked him Bran was just sitting there laughing Alexx was screaming "GET OFF"

I loved annoying my brother it was so much fun, he just didn't understand my tough love.

Later that night we were ordering pizza and Alexx was in the shower washing off all my spit, "Hey, Madi could i tell you something"

"sure"

I replied a smile slid on his face and he grabbed my hand and took me out the back, the back was very dark outside i offered to turn the light on but he refused so we just sat by the pool side next to the grass the pool was huge and there was a fountain in the middle he was looking right at me and i couldn't understand why "can i just try something?"

He said slowly i looked down at his hand around mine he didn't remove it this time when he noticed me looking i turned and smiled slightly "eh sure, i gu-"

His lips crashed down on mine i couldn't believe it i was being kissed by a stranger but it was great the warmth of his lips around mine tingles went rushing through me then i fell in darkness, i had blacked out.

BAM cliff hanger ;) rate, comment , tips :)