Chapter - 5 - Awakening

Im happy because i got a kinder suprise :D there so nice.... but anyway thanks for reading please comment ;)

I finally woke from my sleepless night i tried to sit up but my back was in so much pain then i remembered what had happened "Bran...."

I  whispered then i remember my dream i quickly felt my neck there was nothing there i covered my mouth my back was in so much pain i couldn't take it, it almost felt like a hole in my back i slowly moved my legs around and i felt something else like another leg i quickly looked to my side and there was Bran in bed with me "oh god.."

I watched him as he slept but i wondered what the hell he was doing in a bed with me, his hair was stuck to his forehead and he breathed slowly up and down i enjoyed watching him sleep it was kinda cute and as his eyes slowly flicked open i pretended to be asleep i dont know why i do it i just do.

As he sat up i could feel him staring at me i couldn't help but sigh by then he had noticed i was awake, he slowly went down to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear "are you okay?"

I squeezed him tight i didn't want to let go of my only source of comfort "yeah, i should be fine.. what happened i blacked out"

I could hear a light chuckle "you like blacking out don't you?"

I smiled and let out a soft breath "yeah, well my body doesn't like a good beating"

He backed of a bit so i could see his face his eyes looked really sad revealing all his mixed emotions "im really sorry Madi, i d-"

I cut in "its fine, iv had worser"

I smiled his emotion seemed to lighten up a bit he let go of me and laid his head down next to mine sharing the same pillow i looked deep into his eyes and i could see him looking into mine i smiled and a knock on the door broke our stare "excuse me sir, would you like some breakfast?"

Said the same maid that had (tried) to comb my hair.

"Ah, thank you just put it on the table"

Bran said flipping the hair in his eyes to the side he just looked at the maid as he was urging her to leave he looked down to me and smiled now his chest was revealed it was very well toned and he didn't have a six pack but its shape was perfect, "would you like some breakfast?"

He said i nodded with a smile and as i caught a wiff of the food my stomach began to rumble "it definitely sounds like it"

I said with a giggle he smiled and jumped out of the bed we laid in i was to busy to see where i was but now i noticed i was in my room at Brans place.

Bran looked at me with a sneaky smile "Well, it seems your arms are not well enough to feed you, so i guess ill have to"

I looked at him in bed and looked at my arms and noticed they were all wrapped in bandages and i looked back at Bran with a little smile "uh if thats okay with you"

He looked at me and grabbed the plate with bacon and eggs on it he got the knife and fork and sat by me and started cutting up the bacon "say uhhhh" "uhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He shoved a fork full of bacon in my mouth oh my god it was so good to feel food in my tummy after i finished eating he smiled at me with his eyes gleaming "Madi, i have to tell you something"

I looked at him he seem happy but serious at the same time i smiled at him "yes"

I tried to shuffle closer to him i couldn't resist, and he saw me try to move so he just laid down right beside me.

"i want to show you something but im not sure if you will like it.."

I looked at him in confusion i tilted my head "o-k, just show me i don't mind really i bet its not that bad"

He slowly got up and held my hand and looked at me and i saw his mouth open just a bit and i saw his jaw tense up i kept looking and i could see his cannines grow large and sharp my eyes got large and tried to move away "vam-pire.." i whispered i tried to use my legs to shoot up and move away but i couldn't "Your planning to eat me while im weak aren't you!"

He looked at me his eyes sad and his frown very large "mad-i please don't do this"

I started to cry and i let my head fall down as i kept trying to kick "please just dont hurt me!"

I screamed i could feel warm arms around me i tried to shake them off but they just stayed there i heard a whisper in my ear "Madi, i love you, i will never hurt you"

My chin began to lift up and i found my face right close up to him and then his lips crashed on mine and the warmth just triggered me i began to fall on him and he just kept his lips there i tried to fight the urges but i just gave up so i went with it as he was still kissing me he was laying down on top of me and his hand on the back of my head and then he finally let the kiss fall and he looked at me with his eyes "Im so-rry"

He said i tilted my head "i thought you were going to eat me?!"

He chuckled slowly "well, then"

I sighed "but instead a vampire that loves a human, this is a bit off?" i looked at me still on top of me with his heat radiating off me "well yes, i fell in love with you the first time i ever saw you"

I looked away as i began to blush and his finger swept across my cheek then he just collapsed on me and we laid there until we fell asleep.

Thank you ;) hope ya enjoyed it the next chapter should be up by tomoro