Chapter - 6 - Death Come's Swiftly

Ok i dont really have inspiration but im just gunna have to go with it ;o hope you enjoy!!

I had woken up with Bran next to me sleeping peacefully i didn't want to disturb him so i gently got out of his grip and tip toed out of the room i walked down the huge stairs and as i got to the second last step i realised i was in a night gown who dressed me? my face became extremely red i tried to cover it as i snuck into the kitchen it was huge and there was a couple of people in there cooking and working away until they saw me there was a nice looking lady she walked up to me and smiled slightly "miss would you like something to eat?"

I slightly nodded trying to remember what happened this morning then it hit me i remembered those fangs i quickly covered my mouth my eyes widened and i ran out of the kitchen and tried to run out side but all the doors were locked i sat down and cried but then i remembered the kiss, it was so warm i touched my lips and then shivered then i looked up the stairs to see Bran slowly walking down yawning his eyes sad and topless i buried my face into my knees i didn't really want to talk to anyone he walked right up to me and i could feel myself being lifted up and i could feel his slow breathing i then lifted my head up and noticed he was looking at me "why?"

I whispered he just looked at me and i saw we were in the room again "your to weak to be out and about, you need to rest"

He said with a strong tone my eyes were red and puffy from crying he gently walked me up the stair and put me on the bed and then kissed my cheek and walked off i was suddenly sleepy i couldn't help it i just suddenly became tierd tired but i was hungry.

i could feel warmth on my lips and warmth around my waist whats happening, why do i feel so free? i didn't want to open my eyes i just wanted to stay in this moment forever but then i felt a nudge something was on top of me pressing down on me i didn't like that i opened my eyes slowly it was Toby! i tried to scream but he covered my mouth i tried to fight him but his eyes were full of greed a smile played on his face "was he trying to rape me?!?" i kicked but he was too strong tears filled my eyes as he ran his hand under the covers and his lips crashing on mine forcing entrance into my mouth my mind was going nuts "what do i do what do i do!!!!" then i felt a sting on my neck it hurt like hell, then i could tell he was feeding on me his eyes were now black and his lips pressed against my neck his hand played around under the covers, he finally stopped and his mouth went to my ear "if you tell Bran i will kill your brother and your mother"

He moved away slowly smiling and he slowly strode out of the room and my eyes overflowed with tears it was about 1:23am and i was still crying i couldn't help it my past had just replayed i finally sat there thinking i was thinking to hard i saw scissors and thought "this is it".

I picked them up and bring the blade up to my neck and slit it as hard as i could sliding it against my neck and then i finally started to bleed out slowly i was losing sight of the world i just sat there dieing i liked this it was peaceful then i began to feel light headed and faint shouting mu fled sounds.

Brans POV

i was coming home from a early morning stroll when i caught the wiff of blood this is not good i thought it was Madis i quickly ran inside to my bedroom and there she was blood everywhere she had tried to kill herself "MADI!!"

I screamed i got on the floor next to her a placed her head on my chest and noticed bite marks next to the torn up flesh that the scissors had provided her i couldn't believe it shes going to die i thought my true love is going to leave me...

e-e thankyou cliff hanger