Chapter - 8 - The Blood That Swells

Im finally back ;) so i shall write ^__^

I slowly woke, my eyes where still blurry my head hurt, my throat hurt i slowly raised up and noticed i was in Brans room "Was it all a dream?' i thought i whimpered i knew it was real how was i still alive? i started to shake i felt different i didn't like it, i felt warm arms around me i quickly turned around and began to cry i dug my head into his chest and cried and cried and the grip around me got tighter he was so warm i didn't want him to let go i felt my head rise he was lifting it up and i slowly felt a warm kiss and the grip became tighter and tighter i felt like i was going crazy then the kissing became hard and more stronger i opened my puffy eyes and there was his diamond staring me right in the eye so much love i felt loved? i suddenly felt an urge to do something i wrapped my hands around Brans neck and began to leave soft kisses down his neck then i began licking his neck "what am i doing?" i thought then my body took over i could only see what was happening i felt so loved his shaggy hair over his face and his sad smile.

My mouth burned i felt thirsty i needed water but instead my body did otherwise I bit down on his neck and the liquid ran into my mouth i heard Bran moan "He enjoys this?!"

I thought i didn't know what was happening but the blood felt so right running in my veins i tugged myself away and moved my hands to my mouth and then i knew what was happening he turned me my eyes widened in shock i slowly whimpered and then Bran moved his face closer to mine "Im sorry, but you were dieing i didn't want to lose you"

He said then i remembered what happened Toby drank my blood i touched my neck and at the moment i really didn't care i just wanted the love i had just felt so i slowly closed my eyes and breathed him and crashed down on Brans body he was so soft and strong his lips so soft and tender i loved it.

He began kissing my lips but i knew he wanted more so i stuck my tongue in his mouth moving it around steadily and his eyes grew with hunger his kissing became stronger and more sudden his hands reached around my waist with a strong grip i could hear him moan in my mouth his hands slowly reached down to my thys and began to rub them so i got an idea i wrapped my arms around his chest pressing down hard he moaned harder my lips became numb he was kissing so hard then i finally felt it as i was laying on him i slowly glanced down and my eyes widened and i looked back up at him he was awkwardly smiling i knew he knew.... he began to kiss me again while moving on top of me i knew what it was leading to i didn't care i loved him and he loved me........ then it happened his face moved away and he began to nuzzle my neck then i felt his warm breathing on my neck it became harder and harder his grip became harder it started to hurt i struggled to get of it but i finally and i placed my hand around his neck and pushed his closer to my neck allowing him.

His mouth carefully wrapped itself around my skin trying his best not to hurt me his tongue slowly licked my skin leaving shivers going through me then he finally bit down it was nice and genital i could feel my blood being poured into his mouth while he licked my wound i gently wrapped my hands around his chest again his breathing was hard i pulled his lips off my wound and to my mouth and began to tenderly kiss him tasting the blood in his mouth then his eyes grew he pushed me down on the bed and stayed on top of me and began to take the dress off my face became red his eyes stared into mine i knew this was it.......

CLIFF HANGER AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xDDD