Chapter - 10 - Kelpies Are A Girls Best Friend

Sorry havnt wrote for awhile xDDDD

"BRANNNNNNN!!!!!"

I quickly shot up looking around "err... what!"

I shouted then i realised wheres madi?! i quickly got up out of my bed and chucked on some boxers and ran down stairs skipping every 6 steps "Madi!"

I shouted now i was running on the marble floors they were really cold on my feet, "Bran! Oh my god!!"

It was coming from the library i quickly took a left down the large hall way nearly falling over a maid "Hey watch it!"

She shouted i finally reached the large red door that said Library i shoved it open "Madi!?!"

I looked around i was in the main stretch and there were 4 hallways of books i couldn't see her "Madi where are you!"

I heard shuffling over at the first hall way.

The hallway was HUGE and all the books were neatly lined up and in colour order the shelves were large and a tree brown the carpet was light red with gold outline and the walls were a dark brown red, i started to sprint for the first hall way not knowing what the hell was going on maybe Toby was there i still hadn't handled him...... I finally got there and there was that Max guy sitting on top of her tickling her to death?... "uh am i interrupting?"

I sighed they Max looked at me his eyes turned a dark green i simply nodded Madi didn't know what he was..... he rose up and looked down at Madi his hair was now shorter at the back and he still had his fringe but it was now blue he was wearing a white tank top and black shaggy jeans "Oh Bran YOUR FIANLLY AWAKE!"

Madi shouted she was happy it made me feel happy to see her smile "Yes Madi i am finally awake... What time is it?"

I asked in surprise i didn't know what time it was i carefully watched Max as he pulled out his phone "Its 4:40pm"

He sighed.

"Wow didn't even notice"

I said while chuckling "So uhh how did you get here Max?"

I was worried if anyone would follow him...."i walked"

His voice beginning to go sour Madi was just sitting there in confusion "Hey Madi why don't you go and have a shower me and Max have to talk"

I said turning serious her face turned into a frown her sweet face that i had upset her little black locks of uncontrollable hair in a pony tail over her face "okay"

She sighed "No fighting though!"

She stormed off.

I sat down on one of the little wooden chairs and encouraged Max to sit with me he finally got the hunt "So whats this about"

He sighed "You know what its about Kelpie...."

He lent his head back and began to laugh "am i that easy to give away, you nocturnal bat"

I simply smiled he knew he had no power here his eyes began to turn bright blue showing the waves of his life through them "So your here to try and take her away from me?"

I sighed running my fingers through my hair, he moved his eyes to my face he was trying to figure me out trying to get to me Kelpies were always good at sensing emotions but i have lived way more years then him, "Yes i am, but i know you cant agree but i have marked her she is mine and you know it"

He said with a smirk on his face i folded my arms as soon as i heard that "I'm not going to treat her like a toy this is not logical so don't be an idiot and claim what is not rightfully yours you ignorant horse"

I said in a calm voice his eyes burned with rage they began to turn ember, I knew this was going to get a bit sticky.

TAHNK YUUUUHHHH COMMENT LIKE DO WHATEVER! ^__^