Chapter - 7 - Bring Me To Life

ok so yeah -.o im kinda still thinking of what i should do so il just go along with it .=.

Brans POV

"She is going to die if you don't let me!"

..... "Bran, you will be breaking the rules, you have to marry her before you turn her!"

..... "oh yeah, lets quickly have a wedding! before she dies!"

....... "Bran.... just face it shes not going to make it"

...... "Father, please i can keep her away from others!"

...... "son..fine but she must not be seen by any other vampire, its against the law you have three weeks to marry or im going to have to kill her.."

......"thank you"

Madis POV

I was slipping away slowly it was nice how i knew no one would care i was gone wait..... Alexx..... Bran...... Max......

I feel i should stay alive but its to much pain to live in this world to stay alive but what am i meant to tell Bran i have only known him for a couple of days but you know what i love him.... i really love him... how can this be the girl that got abused her whole life had found love but dose he love me?.... i wonder i slowly tried to open my blurry eyes but it was black all black i felt warmth wrap around me it had only been a minute since i slit my throat i should be dead by now i felt my mouth being opened and then there was a warm liquid being poured but i knew it would just run out of my throat i wonder what this person was doing to me then i felt a tiny sting sensation on my wrist i wonder whats happening....?

Brans POV

"Shit, my blood cant go down her throat, going to have to pump it through her wrist"

I slowly got on my knees with Madi's head on my shoulder she was dying and quickly i slit her wrist open and slit mine i sucked the blood that swelled from my wound into my mouth and i put me mouth and tried to push the blood into her veins, this is good shes excepting it she still wants to live i quickly removed my mouth and slurped up more blood from my wound and did the same thing as before then i began to feel weak i didn't care as long as she was alive id be fine, i finally got enough blood into her she was knocked out but she was alive i slowly picked her up to the floor she was covered in blood "im, so sorry i left you alone Madi, i will get whoever made you do this"

I knew it was Toby, he would be dead by the morning i took her into the bath room her wound had healed from the amount of my blood that pumped through her viens, i began to run the water nice warm water to clean her, the tub was almost full then i jumped in with my white tank top and jeans on and laid her onto of me cradling her.

she was breathing softly i whispered in her ear "please, say yes"

Then i looked at her peaceful face i didn't want it to be ruined so we laid there until the water had begun to go cold i gently pulled her out of the tub and got the maid to dress her into a night dress and i put her into my bed and i got into my boxers and i laid next to her i didnt understand why would she be suicidal....

Thanks yous ;DdDD