Chapter - 9 - Pleasure and Pain

Ok Its Finally here!!! ;OO Very special one and a big thanks to my friend for the ideas i was a bit dead in the mind to think of anything xDD

Brans P.O.V

She was so soft her skin her eyes looking straight at me i admired her but i didn't want to give myself away too easy, i slowly smirked and began to slowly lick her lips and nibble on them i heard a moan escape her lips i enjoyed this my nature was beginning to show the silky bed covers rubbed on her naked skin i slowly sat up on top of her sitting on her stomach smiling "I wont deny you"

She gently smiled i knew this was it i pulled off my boxers and began to grind up against her while kissing her lips i could see she was a virgin so she needed a bit of help then it all happened in a blur i began to moan uncontrollably -focus- i thought to myself then i slowly lost control i tightened my grip on her.

Maddis P.O.V

I was a bit worried i didn't know if it was pleasure... or love but i couldn't help myself he had began to grind against my naked skin so i quietly moaned then he began to grind harder and his kisses became stronger and stronger and his grip around my waist tightened i could see his eyes go black it was like he had lost it "Bra-n you hur-ting me"

I slowly cried out in a lustful tone a smirk appeared on his face as he began to rub me -down there- i moaned louder i couldn't help i brushed my shaggy hair away he began to rub harder and harder until i finally lost it i jumped on top of him and began to kiss him as hard as i could i couldn't stop it had seemed we both lost the plot then i could feel his hardness rub against my thys "Bran..."

I slowly mumbled.

Brans P.O.V

I didn't know what i was doing but she seemed to be getting pleasure so i didn't mind as long as i didn't hurt her i gently nuzzled her neck "Bran..."

She mumbled i slowly rose my eyes turning blue again "Yes.."

I said with a smile she simply looked at me and smiled her face as red as ever she slowly said with a crack in her voice "you can do it"

I looked at her confused then i got it i lightly smiled and gently lead my manhood to her virginity and my breathing got harder i couldn't help it i began to slowly thrust i could see little tears in her eyes.

Maddis P.O.V

It hurt but i didn't want to tell him and ruin the moment so i just simply went through the pain to find the pleasure i looked at his face his blue eyes where fixed on my face he kind of looked worried his shaggy hair was getting in his so i slowly brushed it aside while he was thrusting his breathing was so hard i couldn't help to start moan it was like the pain had a good effect on me i began to hug him and move with him.

Brans P.O.V

I think she was going through pain but she just started to move with me and god it felt so good i felt her rubbing on me and she began to hold me so i began to kiss her hard i came down hard and explored her mouth with my tongue i could her moan through my mouth i thrusted harder her moans became louder and louder i didn't care if the whole house heard it she was mine and only mine.

Maddis P.O.V

He began to kiss me hard and then thrust harder making me want more and more until i felt a warm sensation -down there- then he slowly stopped and breathed hard i could see his toned chest bounce up and down he slowly fell off me and onto the bed just breathing hard i knew what to do i gently snuggled up with him and kissed his cheek.

Brans P.O.V

I finally came, It was the best feeling iv ever had in the centuries i felt weak and i just fell off her and onto the bed where i laid there breathing hard and then i felt a warm substance on my cheek it was her lips i simply caressed her face and she snuggled up to me i couldn't stay awake i was so tired i haven't slept in 3 days tell me about it, i need my sleep i slowly looked at her with a pleasing smile "Thank you, i must sleep now"

She just nodded and in my surprise she fell asleep with me this was the best moment of my life i was so happy.

>.< ok thanks to Mersey Jane for helping me because i really did not have a clue of what to say o_o tytytytytytyttyyt comment like ^___^