Chapter One

Years before......

A small brown haired boy was sent back by his parents.

Mr. Hyoudou: Alright, you little piece of shit! Your gonna give me respect in my own house!

Ms. Hyoudou: You think you can have fun in our house? You should know your manners!

As the Father came up to the little boy time slowed down as the Father was slowly coming to the boy.

Issei: D-Dad?

Then everything went black for the boy as the things he see around him turn pitch black then a red light shine behind him and he turns around to see a big red dragon.

Ddraig: There is no need to be scared, Issei. I am not here to harm you.

Issei: How do you know my name?

Ddraig: I know everything about you, Issei. I live inside of you, I want you to know from now on I will protect you from danger.

Issei: How can I trust you?

Ddraig: Are you familiar with the word called "Beyblade"?

Issei: Yeah, everybody I know have one except me.

Ddraig: Well, here's a gift from me.

He sticks out his hand to reveal a beyblade in his and Issei grabbed it and looked at it.

*I tried my best with this one*

Issei: What is this called?

Ddraig: This is called "Lightning Ddraig" and it will protect you from danger but first.

Ddraig puts his finger nail on the Beyblade and a green light shines when it made contact with Ddraig and when the bright light stopped Ddraig was gone.

Issei: W-Where did you go?

While he was looking for Ddraig a red gauntlet appears on his left arm.

Ddraig: (This will also protect you from danger as well)