Chapter Two

Issei then walks to his childhood house were he opens the door and walks in the house where he sees a blonde hair girl cooking while she didn't know that he was sneaking up behind her.

Issei: Hey, Asia.

Asia: Issei, you scared me!

Issei: Sorry, do you remember, Raynare?

Asia: Yeah why?

Issei: She's dead, you don't have to be scared of her or the other Fallen Angel again.

Asia hugs Issei.

Asia: Thank you, Issei.

Issei: No problem.

At the ORC Building...

Rias was at her desk with Akeno beside her and with Koneko and Kiba sitting on the couch.

Rias: What I just witness was unbelievable, I never herd or saw a counter clockwise beyblade.

Kiba: A counter clockwise beyblade?

Rias: Yes, I have seen it with my own eyes. The owner of it was the boy you saw earlier Koneko, Issei Hyoudou.

Koneko: I knew something was off about him.

Akeno: What do we need to do with him?

Rias: His beyblade was called, "Lightning Ddraig". That name sounds familiar, anyway I think we should follow him I already asked Sona and her peerage with us we might need their help.

All: Right.

The Next Day...

Issei walked out of his house and walks in the street making his way to school.

5 minutes later.....

When he walk into school he sees Kiba looking at him, but he ignore it and kept walking.

3 hours later....

Issei was under a tree eating lunch that Asia made for him, While he was eating he sees two guys running away from a group of girls holding wooden swords.

Issei: Lunch and a show, this place isn't all bad.

As he was watching the two guys getting beat up by the girls he didn't see Koneko above in the tree.

In class.....

Issei was cleaning Ddraig, but stop when he hears some girls screaming.

Girl 1: Look it's him the prince!

Girl 3: Kiba, he's walking in are class?

Then he turns around seeing Kiba walking towards him.

Kiba: Hello, Issei. My name is, Yuuto Kiba. Would you please come with me?

Issei: No.

Kiba: I insist, the president will be pleased that you are coming along with me.

Issei: Tell your president I said leave me alone.

Kiba: I promise you won't regret it.

Issei:...Fine.

In the ORC Building....

Rias and the female members of her peerage where sitting on the couch with Sona who was sitting on the other couch.

Sona: Please, I have a lot of paperwork to do so what do you have to show me?

Rias: Don't worry he will come Kiba's bringing him here.

It didn't take 5 seconds for Sona to cough up her tea when she felt something.