Chapter Six

Afternoon...

Issei looked at his bandaged arm.

Issei: Hmm...

Irina: Issei, are you okay?

Issei sees Irina, Xenovia, and Akeno.

Issei: I'm fine.

All of them were walking up stairs.

Irina: Lord Michael is waiting for us, I hope he agrees with this WBBA thing.

Akeno: I hope so too, I guess Sirzechs wants to end the whole battle between the Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels.

Xenovia: We're here.

Everyone saw a shrine.

Michael: So, you must be the new owner of the counterclockwise beyblade Ddraig. 

Issei sees a lighting coming down, appearing inside of it was Lord Michael The Governor Of The Angels.

Michael: It is an honor to meet you, young blader.

Issei: It's an honor to meet you too.

Michael: Welsh Dragon, I didn't forget about you.

Ddraig: Michael.

Michael: You might not want to speak to me, but I wanna make up for your imprisonment. I want you to battle me and my beyblade "Cyber Pegasus"

When Michael and Issei were at a stadium, Issei tries to hold us his launcher, but he quickly feels the pain in his arm

Irina: Issei, are you okay?

Michael: If you aren't feeling good, I can stop this.

Issei: I'm fine, I'll just hand spin.

Michael: Uh, okay.

Issei launches Ddraig into the stadium with his hand, then Michael launcher Cyber Pegasus into the stadium.

Michael: Release your wings, Pegasus!

Cyber Pegasus hits Meteo Ddraig with a lot of barrage attacks, but the more it hit Ddraig, the faster it gets. 

Michael: Huh, what is this?

Ddraig gained spin and starts attacking Cyber Pegasus.

Issei: (Cyber Pegasus is an attack type, it gives out powerful blows and spins very fast. It must because of the hole flat performance tip.)

Michael: So you can gain spin from every attack Cyber can throw at you? Outstanding, but I think it's time I end this quickly.

Cyber Pegasus jumps out of the stadium and into the air.

Michael: Special Move: Cyber Heaven's Gate!

Light shines down on Meteo Ddraig, then Cyber Pegasus slams on it, causing an explosion.