Chapter Eight

In Spaces...

Ten glowing meteors were coming down to earth, all of them were heading to Japan and splits up.

Hyoudou Residence...

Everyone was sleeping in Issei's new room at night, while they're beyblades were on a nightstand

Everyone was sleeping in Issei's new room at night, while they're beyblades were on a nightstand. Seconds later Six out of the Nine meteors came towards the window, then a bright light filled the room and all of their beyblades glowed.

The Next Morning...

Rias was installing cameras into Issei's room.

Asia: Do you think this will be enough?

Rias: Probably, with this I can keep an eye on him just in case something happens.

Asia: Rias, we're just battling outside in the new stadium room.

Rias: Yes, but days later we're also going to a party to the underworld. I need this camera to keep an eye on him.

Both of them hear clashing downstairs.

Asia: Aww, they started without us.

Rias: I'm done, let's go Asia.

Both of them walked out of Issei's room, inside a new stadium room. Kiba was battling Koneko.

Koneko: You've gotten stronger, Kiba. But you'll never beat me, Rock Leone!

A big tornado forms around Leone.

Kiba: Never beat you, huh? We'll see about that, go Flame Sagittario!

Sagittario's claws appear and charges at Leone and knocks away the tornado, Xenovia and Irina battling.

Xenovia: Mercury Anubis!

Irina: Galaxy Pegasus!

Both beyblades clashed into the stadium, Akeno and Sona were battling.

Akeno: Dodge it, Ray Striker!

Striker dodges Aquario's attacks 

Sona: So you like dodging things, huh? Then dodge this, Storm Aquario!

A massive wave appears in front of Aquario and it sucks up Striker.

Asia: Shall we battle, Rias?

Rias: Sure.

Both of them launched their beyblades into the stadium.

Asia: Go, Flame Libra!

Rias: Charge, Hell Crown!

Both beyblades charges at each other and send blows to the other, then a Crimson aura appears around Rias, a Purple aura appears around Akeno, a Orange aura appears behind Kiba, a green aura appears behind Koneko, a blue aura appears behind Xenovia, a white aura appears behind Irina, a light blue aura appears behind Sona, and a light green aura appears behind Asia. So did their beyblades, except for Libra. As light field the room, all of them quickly covered their eyes. But didn't see their beyblades evolving, when they opened their eyes they saw that their beyblades changed.