Takeshi- Blurb

Warnings: slightly spicy

———————————————

You had no idea how you ended up in this position. That position being sitting in your boyfriend Takeshi's lap, in the drivers seat of the R32, it's engine idling.

Your mind was foggy with the scandalous position, running wild at the possibilities of what could come. But you could vaguely remember something about Takeshi wanting to teach you how to tackle Mt. Myogi in his car.

And that, somehow, had placed you in his lap, your right hand on the steering wheel, left hand on the shifter with Takeshi's firm one on top. His right hand was secured around your waist.

You bit your lip after readjusting yourself on his lap, feeling his bulge grow beneath you. It may or may not have been an accident.

"No teasing, love." Takeshi warned in your ear, his hot breath tickling your neck.

Ugh, what you wanted to do to that man.

Takeshi's hand moved the car into gear and his voice came from behind you again.

"Okay, now gently press on the accelerator." he guided and you did as he said.

The car began moving and you bit your lip.

His hand guided yours on the shifter again as the car began to pick up speed.

"Okay, when I say 'now', you press the break and turn the wheel to the left." Takeshi said and you nodded.

The turn was approaching rapidly and your heart felt like it was going to beat out of your chest. Why did you agree to this?! You could both die! You weren't a street racer-

"Now!" Takeshi shouted and as if on instinct, you tapped the break and jerked the wheel to the left, flying through the turn.

As soon as the car came out of it, you couldn't help the excited smile on your face, your adrenaline was pumping wildly within you.

"Oh my God! I did it!" you exclaimed, slowing down and turning to kiss Takeshi.

He happily welcomed your lips with his own smile. The kiss lasted a few seconds longer than it maybe should have and Takeshi had to stop himself from groaning when you wiggled in his lap again.

"I knew you could do it, baby!" he cheered for you.

"Can we continue down the mountain? I want to race through the turn again!" you asked him excitedly.

Takeshi let out a laugh and smiled. "Of course, baby. The mountain is yours."

You kissed him once more and then turned forward again, speeding up, and shifting when his hand moved yours.

But soon enough, Takeshi removed his hand from yours on the shifter and watched, impressed, as you tackled the turns on Mt. Myogi. He was so proud of you and couldn't help the giddy smile on his face.

There were a few hairpin turns coming up but he knew you could handle them so he placed his left hand on your hip, letting you do the driving and shifting.

The hairpins were tight but you made it through without a problem, and thankfully, without hitting Takeshi's beloved GTR.

But unbeknownst to you, since you had been in the zone practicing, you didn't notice that in the hairpin turns, your hips moved with the car and caused Takeshi's bulge to become more prominent in his pants.

Takeshi had more than noticed your hips moving on his lap and had to bite his lip to hold back a moan.

This was going to lead to more than just a downhill racing training, and the two of you weren't even halfway down the mountain yet.

A/N: Part 2? With SMUT? Without it?