Ryosuke- SMUT

Warning: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE BE ADVISED! I also love Ryosuke so, you'll definitely see more SMUT with him in the future 😛

F/S- favorite sport
BFF/N- best friends name

—————————————

You were leaving school later than usual today after F/S practice. You and your best friend, BFF/N, were walking together as you exited the school gates. There were only a few cars there to pick up others that had afterschool activities, but it took you by surprise when when you saw your boyfriend Ryosuke's white FC parked there.

"See you later Y/N." BFF/N called as she went off to her ride. 

"Bye!"  you called back as you made your way to the FC.

Opening the car door and getting in,  you smiled as  you saw Ryosuke sitting there. God, he's so handsome, you thought to yourself.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" you asked him as you leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.

"I just thought I'd pick you up and we could go for a drive and watch the sunset on Mt. Akagi." he said smiling softly before pulling away from the curb.

"That sounds romantic, Ryosuke! Kind of wish I had a different outfit other than my school one on." you chuckled.

"I think you look good in it." Ryosuke said back without taking his eyes off the road, but there was something in his voice that made you blush.

—— Time Skip from driving around ——

Pulling into the little park on Mt. Akagi, you smiled. The sky looked so beautiful with the pastel colors melting into each other.

"This was a perfect ending to a perfect day, Ryosuke. Thank you so much!" you said leaning over again and kissing him, but this time you didn't pull away so quickly. His right hand came up to your cheek and he rested it there gently. You moved slightly to get more comfortable before his strong hands wrapped around your thighs, pulling you into his lap. You smiled in the kiss as you put both of your hands on his cheeks, leaning downwards with him as he laid his seat back.

His hands traveled back and forth on your smooth thighs as the kiss became heated. You moved your hands from his cheeks to his chest now as you began kissing his neck. Ryosuke's hands came up, pulling your face back to his in a fiery kiss. His hands began unbuttoning your blouse  enough to show your cleavage.

You moved your hips back and forth slowly as you felt the growing bulge in his pants. Not wanting to be the only one with a shirt unbuttoned, you began doing the same with his, only unbuttoning the full thing. You leaned back to look at him. 

Goddamn he's so fit, you thought to yourself as you bit your lip. 

You made quick work unbuckling his pants and freeing his cock enough to be seen.

Your eyes traveled up his body as you marveled at the beautiful man beneath you. Making sure he was watching,  you pulled you skirt up enough for him to see you pull your panties to the side and slide him into you.

Ryosuke threw his head back, letting out a groan as his hands gripped your hips. You bit your lip hard sinking down on him. No matter how many times the two of you did this, you could never get used to his size.

After giving yourself a second to adjust, you began moving your hips and letting out small moans as his fingers dug into your skin, definitely leaving marks. You placed your hands on his chest as you leaned down and kissed him again, continuing to rock yours hips.

His grip on your hips tightened as he began to move your hips at a faster pace. Moaning into the kiss caused a groan to come from the back of his throat.

"Oh God Y/N-" Ryosuke moaned. The sight of him being a moaning mess under you made you want to come undone right there, but you quickened the pace.

You sat up slightly, continuing to move your hips, as you began rubbing your clit. Ryosuke seeing this, threw his head back moaning again. He was ready to cum just by watching you. "Shit Y/N, I-I'm close-"

Biting your lip, you nodded feeling your own orgasm approaching. Ryosuke reached up, putting his hands on your breasts, kneading them from the outside of your bra.

Your breathing became ragged as the knot in your stomach grew.

"O-Oh Ryosuke- Fuck!" you moaned as your orgasm hit you hard. Your free hand went up to your breast and squeezed Ryosuke's hand that was already there as you rode out your orgasm.

A few seconds later, Ryosuke hit his own orgasm, moaning your name and a string of curse words.

Both of you were panting hard as you leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"That was...amazing." you breathed as the two of you pulled apart from the kiss. "We have to do that again."

"Of course, I wouldn't want anything else."  Ryosuke smirked softly as he sat up, slipping himself out of you and helping you get back into your seat, both of you putting yourselves back together.

 Ryosuke turned to you and smirked, "And make sure to wear that outfit more often, it drives me crazy."