DON'T DIE

(Draco's POV)

We had Flooed to a different place. It was Falls Church, Virginia. A small town, with lots of friendly Muggles. It was Friday, and we still haven't found the kids. I found a trail of magical footsteps leading towards a school. We walked in, using an invisibility spell, and when we got in, there were more footsteps leading to a locker. When I tried to open, it a girl walked towards us. She had flaming red hair, cold blue eyes, and tan skin. In all honesty, she could pass off as a Weasley. She was talking to a boy who looked American. She looked... Italian? 

"DAMN IT BETHANY! I FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" he said. And started breaking down. Bethany, the Muggle, hugged him, and comforting him. 

"Shh, Cruz, it's going to be okay. You've got me, Simon, Braden, Andrew, and Lucas. You're gonna be just fine." she said, patting him on the head. He was crying and she just hugged him. I sneezed and she turned towards me. She made sure that he was still crying his eyes out and pulled out a wand and muttered something, I didn't know. 

"Hi boys. What's up?" she asked. Potter and I looked towards each other and looked towards her. 

"You're, you're a wizard?" Potter asked. 

"Witch, actually. I go to Ilvermorny. Possibly the best witch there is. Besides that new girl, that's your child Malfoy. Don't worry, if you're looking for that child of yours, she's passed by here. Jazlyn, right?" she asked. We both nodded and she continued. 

"Yeah, she came here with two of Potter's children and a Weasley. I heard that they're going to Shanghai, China. Good luck! Let me deal with this crybaby here." she said. I stayed, wanting to know why this 5'11 boy was crying. 

"Oh, if you want to know why he's crying it's because his girlfriend broke up with him. Sad. Now go! You've got children and a whole world to save! Shoo!" she said, and we Flooed away to Shanghai, China.

(Bethany's POV) HA! Betcha didn't see that coming!

While Cruz was bawling his eyes out, I didn't know that he was about to kiss me. He pinned me to the locker and slid his hands around my waist. I kissed back, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away for a breather and put our foreheads together. 

"Cruz, just because you just broke up with someone, doesn't mean you can use me as a rebound. Trust me, I'm not mad at you, just find someone else. Not that I don't like you or anything, but I think of you more of a brother. C'mon, let's get the boys." I said, pulling his hand. He followed and because I was in one of his oversized hoodies and shorts I smirked to myself.

"Oh no, she has that smirk on her face! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO ENDDDDD!" Cruz said, dramatically. I playfully hit him.

"Oh, shut up! Glad to see you're back to your old self. RACE YOU TO THE BOYS! WHOEVER CAN STEAL SIMON'S CAP WINS!" I said, running. 

"HEY! Wait up!" he said, and we ran down the hallways. I slid down the banister and made it to the boys. I jumped up and knocked Simon's hat off his head and rushed towards the cafeteria. We were heading towards there for lunch and now I had 2 boys running after me. I saw one of my frenemy, Aiden and headed over to him. He was my last hope. 

"AIDEN! SAVE MEEE!" I yelled, and I jumped over his back. He was confused at first and looked towards the angry two boys, running after me. He ran out of the way, scared of getting trampled. I saw Lucas and Andrew blocking off my way, and I knew, I couldn't jump of kids who were 5'11. Aiden was only 5'5 and that was easy, but 5'11? Impossible. I crash landed into them and Cruz and Simon were standing looking down at me. 

"HA! I win!" I said, throwing my hands up in triumph. 

"Sure, whatever you say." he said, rolling his eyes. I tried to stand up, but Simon pushed me down, and I fell on my ass. 

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! I'm trying to fucking stand up." I said, yelling at him. 

"Give me my hat back!" he yelled back. I huffed and pouted. 

"Fine." I said, slapping it on his hand. He looked satisfied and helped me get up. Cruz picked me up and piggybacked me to the line. Today was tomato soup and grilled cheese. Mmmm, yummy. He dropped me off and I got my food. We walked over to the table near the choir room and sat there. 

~At the end of the day~

"Bye!" I said, waving to them, and riding on my skateboard. They waved back and once I made it to a alleyway, I casted a spell that uncovered a hidden spot and when I opened the door, my boss was there. 

"Sup KJ! Howzit?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's going. There were two wizards from Britain that came to your school?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Good, because I want you to find them and stop them from getting the items of their precious Hogwarts. I literally cannot deal with them going like, oh we're the best school ever because we have Dumbledore. BAH! Headmaster Fonataine is the best Headmaster ever! He has kept this school safe and has kept trouble away from us!" KJ ranted. I nodded and went up to his desk. I sat on it, looking at the paperwork he was doing. There was a paper for testing positive for cancer. 

"KJ... why didn't you tell me?" I asked. He sighed, and looked to his desk, ashamed. 

"Beth, I only have 2 days left till I die. That's what's estimated. I could possibly die tomorrow. But at least I have someone to spend it with." he said, caressing my cheek. I leaned into his hand and kissed his forehead. 

"KJ, please, whatever you do, I'll honor your memory." I said. He nodded and closed his eyes. 

"Then I can finally rest in peace." he said. 

"No, no, no, NO! DON'T DIE ON ME, YOU DAMNED IDIOT! DON'T LEAVE ME! I-I... I love you." I said, crying and hugging his now dead body. After 2 hours of crying, I would fulfill my promise. 

I would kill anyone who ever sided with Dumbledore, and then... I'm going to recreate Voldemort's death eaters. 

OOOH! We've got a new character and some drama! Please, vote, comment, follow me, and check out my other books, hopefully you can find a book you like :) Thanks, it always makes my day when you do these little things!

~Fluzzycow32