The doctors office

A/N

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and zzzzzzzzzz!- ... ok just don't mind me I was having fun. One.) I am so sorry!!! I haven't updated in like around a year and I kinda want to now. Two.)This chap will be about Law and Luffy in the nurses office at school. I want to change a few things in the original (the version in my notebook/binder) story and  how feelings grow for everyone. Three.)I have been super lazy to be honest. I think I have like... just let me count.. almost thirteen more chaps that I have writing down; and NO! That doesn't mean I am almost done with the book ( I mean .. I don't even know if I'll be done with it) I have a lot of things to think about like one: how do they get home! I don't know gods going to be like ok your good now and just like yet them back, or they will find something from their home and it will send them back. Two: who all is going to be here, yes from where I am in my note book I have added like two other characters from One Piece and I may feel the need to add more. Three: when are they going to be sent back. Ok back to the One Piece story, I don't know if I want to be the mean person and be like oh this person is going to die! Or be like ok they have done enough and they find what they are looking for ( I just had this amazing Idea on where god just pops in the universe and is like, in the middle of there class, 'ok boys and girls you are done so you can go back and be pirates again' and just have the ENTIRE CLASS be like 'wwwhhhhaaaaaatttttt????' Oh that would be great.) Anyway four: I have had this idea in my head from like the start of the book, when they go back (because it's not an if) will they be able to return. Like I could have god be like 'yeah so ya know when I said that your wolds time is slower then My hero's time wellll... I can switch that up when you go back to your wold so you can visit. But anywho! That's all I have for this thought so let's get to the story! ( I might have a few more story's in my head at the moment)

Ham-ham out!-(in tho)

Luffy POV

I carry Traffy to the doctor and they say that they can't do anything. "Man.., I wish Copper was here.. I bet he could make ya wake up.." I whisper when the two ladies leave to deal with something else. I look around the same room and see posters of animals and hero's  around the room. There was an ice machine on the counter and a computer on the desk next to the bed, on the other side of the room, there was a locker thingy next to the door. On the desk there is pens, papers and orange bottles. I sigh, and I get up to walk, needing to do something other then sit around. Honestly a book would be fine with me right now.. maybe that rainbow mist one... I then walk faster.

Ten minutes pass and he's still not up, and walking is now getting boring. The nurse comes in and she pauses at seeing me. "Oh.. your still here." I nod, confused on why she thought I was going to leave him alone. Normally with Chopper we can stay unless we're in the way, or it's not serious. "You're missing out on class.." she  adds.

"So I already know everything they're teaching." She sighs and sits down at her desk. "Hey do you have anything I can do?" She shakes her head and turns on her computer. "If you were in class you would have something to do." She says plainly, like she doesn't care.

"Damn it. Now I want to go outside." I sit down, wishing that Traffy would wake up. I guess God was getting bored because Law wakes up around one minute after I said that.

"Luffy-ya, where are we?" He asks tiredly.

"The nurses, you fainted after the bread." I snicker as he sits up. And then he bonks my head. "Traffy!" I wine, dragging out his name. "That hurt meanie!"

The nurse looks over. "Are you ok?" She asks with little concern. I don't know if she's asking me or Traffy so I answer for both of us.

"Well duh! We've been through way worse!" Her eyes widen and Traffy hits me again.