ASL

Luffy pov

We're all 8 and no sign of the crew or Law (until now!). "LUFFY GET OVER HERE!" Ace yells. He's in the living room watching the news. I run to the room and he points to the tv. There in the middle of the screen was Law and Zoro fighting a villain. Or well Law fighting and Zoro was captured, but then he cuts the guy and I yell 'yes!'.

After the fight I realize that Law didn't have any of his tattoos when fighting but when his sword disappeared his death tattoos came into sight.

Some hero's come up to them and say something but I block it out because I was so shocked that God did let them come here. When they leave, Law drops some paper and one of the people watching picks it up and unfolded it.

It's a straw hat... no it's my straw hat. It has every single detail on it like the thing that Ace gave to me that allows me to find him anytime. (I can't remember what it's called). In the bottom right corner it says 'Luffy hat'. But the one question that everyone in the area that saw the picture was 'who is Luffy?'.

Ace pov

I'm fine with Zoro. He's in Lu's crew.. but the surgeon of death!

Why is he here!? I look at the screen again and see Lu's hat. I growl and storm out of the room, looking for Sabo. I find him in our room sitting on his bed. "I need to talk to you." I say. He looks up and I continue. "So on the tv was Zoro, which I'm fine with because he's in Lu's crew, but then there was the surgeon of death." I stop to see what his thoughts are.

"So?"

"So! Why is he here!? And what is he doing!?"

"Well Lu must trust him because he must've put him on the paper thingy. I don't see the problem."

"The point is, why does Luffy trust him!?" I say almost yelling, but then remember something. "If Zoro is here then the whole crew is here... and if they meet up.. that could be disastrous." I whisper rubbing my forehead. I wonder what powers they have. Do they have siblings? Are we going to have to go against each other, that might be bad. Considering that they're all almost as strong as Luffy..

Sabo pov

"Hey Ace calm down." I say, staring at him. He jumped like I scared him. "You were mumbling about Lu's crew and if we have to go against them. Since they're his crew they probably want to do what Lu wants to do. But with Law here that might be a problem if he goes bad.." Ace nods and sits down.

'Would God do that to us..? Wait!'

"Ace, did you say that Law was fighting with Zoro?" I ask. He nods slowly.

Wel, that fixes that problem, if they were together there probably friends-

"Oh and Law had a drawing of Luffys hat." My eyes go wide.

"It- it's his drawing?" Ace nods.

"It's the exact replica of it. It even had Lu's name in the corner and Laws initials on the side of it."

Shit if he keeps up with those and it gets out he may be asked about who or what there about.

Luffy pov

I feel my lips purc up when Traffy gets back on screen. His head was down and hat off, his brown hair sticking in any direction but up. I looked around but Zoro wasn't in sight. "Can I have my drawing back?" He asks as reporters run up to him, asking him 'who's luffy!' I start to get angry because it makes him uncomfortable. I growl uncontrollably as Ace and Sabo run into the living room. Ace runs up to me, trying to figure out why. "Lulu what's wrong! Did that bastard say something!? I can feel your anger." I ignore him and slightly relax when Traffy gets his drawing back.

"Thanks." I hear him whisper from the T.V and he walks away.

"Ace I swear if you say that word again you're going to get a timeout!" Dad yells from the kitchen. We all stare at each other, then burst out laughing.

"No Ace it's just that it took awhile for then to give Traffy's pic to him, that's all."

'I'll see you soon!' I smirk and walk to my room.

Ace pov

I look at Sabo, then to where Luffy left. "Is something wrong?" I ask him. Sabo shrugs.

"Who knows, I mean he might just be happy that Zoro and Law ate here, but normally he tells us that he's happy." Sabo says.

I sigh and leave to go ask dad. As I approach dad he looks up from his computer. "Ace you need to stop swearing or your brothers are going to pick up on it."

'To late' I think.

"Dad, I'm sorry but I needed to do something because Lu was angry, but now he's being weird." His face turns into confusion.

"What do you mean by weird?" He asks.

"Well you know how Lu always shows that he feels anytime. Sabo said that he's happy but he didn't do anything to show it."

"Where is he?" Dad asks.

"In his room." He nods and stands up, going to the room.

Mom comes in and hugs me. "I know that you're worried about Luffy but I'm sure he's found something to do." I sigh and nod. "So how do you like school so far?" She asks.

"It's boring. I already know almost all of what they're teaching. I wish I was in middle school." Then mom laughs.

"I don't know how but I bet that you three are as smart as middle schoolers right now."

"Hey mom, what's for lunch?"

A/N: sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I kinda want to catch up with the anime One Piece to where I am in the Manga at my dads, and can only really rewrite it to my docs on Thursdays. So I'll try to post then!

Love it when  you comment!

Ham-ham out!-