15

God pov

I watch them all grow up. Right now it is summer and 5 of them ran into Aizawa. "Oh he's going to hate them~"

"Why?" Ki, the angel next to me askes.

"Because some don't have quirks, but devil fruits. He can't erase them." Ki hums and then puts up an amazing idea.

"And when they return they learn Haki then get even stronger." I nod, not really paying attention.

"He can't erase them..huh."

"Or they can learn it there." He says....holy shit that's an amazing idea!

"That's a great idea!" I run to my computer and scroll down to 'One Piece' once I click on it I go to haki users. "Let's see, let's see...." I talk to myself. "Oh yes!" I click on Mihawk and Releigh. "Plus they have Jimbei.." I click ok and 5 seconds later they appear.

"What the fuck." They say insync.

"You know that was the first thing that Luffy's crew said to." I mummer to myself. "Anyway you are going to the world of My Hero Academia to teach Straw hat pirate Haki." Mihawk sighs and Raleigh nods..honesty..I don't think that this is the weirdest thing that's happened to them. "Ok then, you're going to meet them at a park and teach them. Also please don't blow up the world. I know that it's likely to happen but still. You can teach their friends if they are free also. Plus you have Jimbi so you won't be alone." I wave and then hit send, watching them disappear without them screaming or being shocked. "I love how nothing fazes them anymore." I say Smirking.

"Oh, is is because they know almost anything can happen in the New World!" Ki asks happily. (Just so you know I don't answer!)

Ace pov

Walking home is always interesting when you are a danger magnet...so basically every 'd'. Though this time, this time I think is the cherry on top. "Um..hi.." I say to Mihawk and the person next to him. The one I don't know has white somewhat long hair and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Oh! You must be from our world. Fire fist' right?" I nod and then just start walking away.

"He's Luffy's brother." Mihawk says, and the other nods. "God sent us here to teach your brothers crew something. Do you know where he is?" Straight to the point. Just like how I thought Mihawk would be. I just keep walking. The one I don't know seems to get the point and follows me.

"So what do you want to teach Lu?" I ask without stopping.

"Haki." Is all Mihawk says. Nodding, I continue.

"We all only have a week left of school. Then we have summer for 3 months." I then turn my head slightly to look at Mihawk. "Zoro would be glad to see you. He's been getting angry at this world for not having it the greatest here. He would probably love to be taught by you." All I hear is a grunt.

"So you went shopping?" The white haired on askes. I nod.

"When you have three black holes in the house you need to stock up on food. This is the third time this month." We normally walk to the store because it's so close, like a five minute walk. No point in driving. Plus less pollution. We walk up the stairs to the house and I nod towards the door, signaling for one of them to open it. Mihawk does, surprising me. I hear Sabo come running from the living room. He stops in the doorway to the kitchen staring wide eyed at the two next to me

"Um.. I found these two in the park we showed up at. There from our-" Sabo cuts me off.

"Hello Mihawk, Releigh." They both nod at him and he motions for them to sit down. "I'll call Zoro. Luffy!" Sabo turns his head up and yells for said boy. Lu comes running down the stairs and when he sees Mihawk he glares.

"Hi.." he says coldly. He turns to me and Sabo and lights up.

"So what do you need, Sabo?"

"Um.. I called-" I cut him off.

"He called Zoro, but we need you to call Law, if you will. They want to teach us something." I hate how he lights up even more when I mention his name. Luffy nods happily and runs up the stairs. "Ok!" I hear him yell half way up them.

Luffy pov

I ran up the stairs yelling ok. Then I run in my room and grab my phone, punching in Traffy's number quickly. He picks up on the first ring.

"What do you want?" He asks grumpily.

"Well you must be tired! Anyway, can you come over and bring Zoro? We have a..um.. interesting surprise." I hang up before he can even say yes. A few minutes later the bell rings and I shoot down the stairs. "I'll get it!" I yenk the door open to reveal a pissed off Traffy and a calm Zoro.

"It's like 7 in the morning, what do you want, Luffy-ya?" Law asks.

"Well I know that I can't explain it so.." I open the door more and let the two in, leading them to the table. Once Zoro sees Mihawk Wado appears in his hand.

"Calm down Zoro. I'm not here to fight you."

The white one takes over next. "We want to teach you something called Haki. It's something that you need to get into or even be in the new world. Everyone has it there and you wouldn't last a second without it." Zoro's sword disappears after that but he's still tense.

"Wow! That's so cool!" I yell and jump on him. Traffy sits down on the opposite side of Mihawk and when I let go Zoro sits next to the white one.

"We're going to have to teach the rest of your crew, Lu. Mihawk can go with Zoro and they also have Jimbi. As he probably should know Haki." Sabo says. The other nod and I smile proudly.

"I have such an amazing crew!" I see Ace and Sabo laugh and Traffy nod a tiny bit.

After a bit of talking the three leave and the white haired one stands.

"Hello. My name is Releigh." Sabo nods and then points to us.

"His name is Luffy, then Ace. My name is Sabo."

Releigh nods then starts talking about make it people fall unconscious. Sabotalked a little and then the man coughed.

"W-what!" He looked at Ace, me, and then Sabo.

"Luffys full name is Monkey D Luffy. Hes Dragons son. I was taught Haki by Dragon, and Luffy and Ace both have Concures Haki." And with that Releigh threw his head back and laughed.

"Of course Rogers and Dragons sons have Conqurers Haki." Ace then tensed and looked down. Releigh went on talking about the three types of Haki but I space out.

'I wonder what Laws doing..... what about his bear...?' Sabo hits my arm.

"Luffy we're you paying attention !?"

"What! Of course I was! Totally not thinking about Traffy!" I turn my head and start to whistle a tune I heard Law hum. It was soft but had power in the tone itself, like a soft reminder that something will come. Releigh chuckled, Sabo sighs and Ace face palms.

"Fuck.. what are going to do with ou Lu.." Ace asks himself.

"What ever do you mean!?" My voice rises just a bit and Ace once again face palms.

"Any way, how much free time do you have?" Releigh asks.

"Umm.. we have like a weeks of school, and that ends at 3:16, then we have three months off for summer vacation, and then school starts after that." Sabo lists and Releigh nods .

"So basically it's going to be school, then work then school again!" Ace whines.

A/n: So this one is a little shorter then te others, sorry 'bout that. Also I'm going to skip the training because I know basically nothing about Haki, only that you need it to be in the new world.

The next chapter will be the entrance exam, I did make them a little smarter then they are (Luffy) in canon. I feel like they should be smarter with how much they visit Makino. Ace and Sabo got even smarter with Whitbeard and Dragon.

They also spend less time with Izuku durning their training, but also Izuku spends less time with them because of his training.

Ham-ham out!-