Chapter 14

*1 year later*

"So I've been thinking." Johnny announces one morning as he comes into the kitchen where we're all gathered.

"Is that what I've been smelling?" I joke. He smirks before giving me a quick peck on my lips. We've been together for a year now and things were good. I was pleasantly surprised with how faithful he has been. He wouldn't even look at other girls when we were out, which I know because I've been forced to watch them eye him up like a meal.

"Anyway, you've been thinking?" Reed asks, bringing us back to the original point of this conversation.

"Yes. I've been thinking this weekend, the six of us, Vegas!" He says excitedly. I think it's really sweet that Johnny would automatically include Alicia. Her and Ben have been together for a year too and I thought she was absolutely amazing, exactly what Ben needed in a girlfriend. And she also meshed well with the rest of us so that was a plus.

I saw Reed and Sue think it over. "Vegas could be fun," he says while Sue nods.

"I'm sure Alicia would love to come. Count us in." Ben says.

Johnny turns to me with big puppy dog eyes. "I don't know why you're looking at me like that. You know I'll say yes."

"Awesome! I'll get everything set up. All any of you need to worry about is packing and getting to the airport." He says excitedly, before running out of the room.

"Is anyone else worried what he's got planned?" Reed asks.

...

We landed in Vegas and I immediately fall in love with the city. The dry heat feels amazing g but that just might be due to my powers. Johnny looks as comfortable as I do. "So what amazing lodgings have you set up for us, oh master of travel?" I joke.

"Three tower suites for the three couples with views of the strip at Caesar's Palace." He says, putting on his sunglasses as we step out of the airport.

"Impressive." I say as the others join us outside.

"Your car Mr. Storm." Someone says, handing Johnny the keys to the candy-apple red Maserati parked in front of us.

"Don't you think this is a bit much?" I ask.

He laughs. "Absolutely not, now get in." He says before turning to the others. "That's your ride." He says, pointing to the the limo that had Storm on a sign in the front window. "See you there." He says as he jumps into the driver's seat and starts the car, taking off towards the strip.

...

"Ok but seriously. Are you sure that this isn't too much?" I ask as I look around our suite and then out the window, taking in the view.

"Oh, please. This came from the settlement with Von Doom's company. I've barely scratched the surface of what we were given." He assures me. After the events in New York last year and what happened to Victor, the state of New York decided to seize his assets for reparations both to us and those affected in the city.

"So what do you have planned for today?"

"Well we're not meeting up with the others until dinner do I'd say our afternoon is pretty wide open." He looks at me suggestively.

"That just won't do." I say as I remove my shirt and pants, leaving me in my set of ruby red bra and panties, Johnny's favorite.

His eyes go wide before he recovers and throws off his shirt and pants and runs over, grabbing me and throwing me onto the bed.