12.

I LOOKING ANNOYED AT MY WATCH

I LOOKING ANNOYED AT MY WATCH. "June come on" I yell up. My girlfriend June has been looking for an outfit for so long.

She comes running down in a neon green crop top. " it took you so long for just this outfit" I sigh at her. " be nice" she says bluntly

I can see from June that she's been walking around with something she doesn't want to talk about the last few days. It really annoys me. I am her boyfriend I want to know when there is something wrong with my girlfriend. I care about her too much.

"Rafe are you still there" Topper asks with a smile and waves back and forth in front of my face, "What were you talking about?" I ask him.

Topper follows my gaze to two girls. My eyes fall on a girl with beautiful brown hair and the most beautiful eyes. Her smile is breathtaking.

"Who is that?" I ask Topper. "That's June routlegde John broutlegde's little sister. So a pogue" says topper with a laugh.

"why are some pogues so handsome?" I sigh and take a sip of my drink. "I don't think the pogue princess will fall for a Kook prince" "I will never come home with a pogue" I roll my
eyes.

"Hey topper" June says to topper. I saunter irritated after June and Topper. "How are you?" Topper asks me.

"Fine" I say grumpily. I don't feel like this party, especially when I know that June is hanging over JJ again. So I heard from Barry yesterday that JJ and June once kissed each other.

I can't believe she never told me that. She always hangs around him like that. It was actually quite peaceful that they were arguing with each other.

The three of us step inside. Kelce's house is lit up with all kinds of colorful lights. "I'm going to find John b" June says quickly, I roll my eyes. I can't even normally go anywhere with my girlfriend.

My gaze follows June. "Dude what is going on between you?" Topper asks. "just some irritations" I still follow June.
"Does she know you're buying drugs off Barry again" whisper topper.

"It was a one-time thing" I hiss to topper. I've been in an attraction with my feelings for the past few days. June doesn't tell me everything and I can see from her that she has something to worry about. I don't understand why she doesn't tell or dare to tell me.

I went to Barry again because I needed a break from my emotions. I know Barry is wrong and wants me back on the coke with love, I just couldn't resist.

JJ puts an arm around June. Her gaze meets mine and rolls my eyes. "screw here" I say to myself and walk away.

" hey big guy" Emily looks at me with a huge grin. "Where is your girlfriend?" she says with a laugh. "as always with her pogue friends" I sigh.

"Do you know who is waiting for me outside?" she whispers to me. I look at her. "come find it out" she pulls me outside.

"hey country club" says barry with a laugh. "yo man" I shake his hand. "how is the pogue princess" he says with a laugh. "don't get me started" I sigh.

"I think we should distract him babe" Emily tells Barry. "I'll give you this, it will make you feel better" Barry hands me a bag of coke. "Thank man"
"have fun and don't hit on my chick" barry points to Emily and walks away.

I take my key from my pocket and put it in the pocket. I sniff everything off my key. "That's how I know you again" Emily smiles and pulls me inside.

"what's the drama" she sits down on the kitchen island. " she's not fair I think" I roll my eyes. "I never liked her" Emily also rolls her eyes.

I stand between her legs with my back to her. In the corner of my eye I see a small apparition, I realize it's my girlfriend. I step away from Emily's legs.

" don't mind me"June says to me and rolls her eyes. Again I see an emotion in her that I do not recognize. She suppresses it. I really want her to get mad and ask what I'm doing but all she says is 'don't mind me'

I want to follow her, but Emily stops me. "she's not worth it" I nod and look after June. Why am I listening to Emily. I would prefer that I walk up to her now, kiss her and take her home.

Suddenly June storms back. "Fuck you" she yells and she throws her ring that I gave her towards my head. " wtf june" I have no idea where this anger of hers is suddenly coming from.

She looks around her. We've attracted some crowd. She storms off again. I follow her and make her stop in the middle of the garden,

"not so fast" I turn her around. "Let me go Rafe" she calls to me. I am annoyed by her attitude. "What's your problem all of a sudden?" I call to her.

" my problem? Maybe you should just ask what your problem is. You're on drugs and just don't tell anyone except your own girlfriend" she yells at me.

I look at her a little shocked. An enormous anger bubbles up in my body. She continues to scream. "yes I know what you're doing Rafe" She rolls here eyes. "and I always do my best for you" tears stream down here cheeks.

somehow I feel guilty. Seeing her cry is something I hate. But in my anger prevails. " do your best? You're just whining about wanting to go back to the cut. You don't talk to me about your problems because you just push me away. I was frustrated about this and so I started taking drugs so that I don't leave you."

She is startled and recoils a little. I gasp from yelling at her. She goes with her hand in her jacket pocket. Takes her keys and takes our key from her key ring.

She comes over to me and presses her key into my hand. "Maybe we're not meant to be" she looks at the ground. I feel regret all over my body she is really going to leave me now.

"That's not what I meant" I say with a sigh. Again she does not talk about her feelings, but again she runs away from her problems.

"Maybe we're too different from each other and it's all moving too fast" she says softly

"If you walk away now never come back to me" I say angrily to her. She looks up from the ground straight into my eyes. "your choice"

She still doesn't say anything. She gives me a soft kiss and slowly walks away. This is the end of me and june.

welcome to the rafe povs. the coming chapters in the eyes of Rafe. this is a bit more alive on the book. if i go back to june pov again. see it at the bottom of the chapter

I hope you like this.

xoxo