Ranboo meets the family 😛🤭

The 2 boys got out of bed and went into the kitchen.
"Boo?"
"Yeah?"
"I- do you like me..?"
"Woah where did that come from?"
"Well you've been doing all these things for me since you arrived in the Uk like picking me up and setting me in my bed, letting me sleep on you, calling me cute..."
"I... I think I like you..? I mean you're good looking and everything about is just perfect "
"R-really?"
"Yeah, I don't think I'm ready to date though"
"Date? Do you want to start dating..?"
"Yea but not right away. Since I just got to the Uk I feel that's a bit rushed, Y'know?"
"That's okay boo..."

Tubbo was a little bit disappointed but the an idea popped in his head.

"Ranboo..."
"Hm?"
"What do you think about... 'Friends with benefits' ?"

The corners of Ranboos mouth turned upwards.

"I think I like that better for now... the whole dating thing just scares me for some reason-"
"That's okay boo"

Tubbo got on his tiptoes and kissed Ranboo on the cheek, he couldn't barely reach but he managed.
"Short."
"Ay! I'm not that short, I'm 5'5!"
"You're literally a foot shorter then me-"
"You're just tall."

At this point they were just entering the kitchen, Everyone was in there. Tubbos Mom, dad, younger sister (Lani) and his older sister (Teagan).

"Morning Mom, dad Lani and Teagan."
Said Tubbo
"Morning Toby! How was yoursleep?"
"Oh um well I had to pick Ranboo up from the airport at 3:00 in the morning-"
"Oh! So here's here already!"
"Yeah he's standing right beside me..."
"Oh my gosh how did I not see him-"
"I dunno- he's massive."
"I- if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you..?"
Asked Tubbos mom
"I'm uh 6'7"
"Wow that's impressive!"
"Is it? Oh okay um... thank you..?"

Tubbos mom just smiled and then looked away.

"K so uhh... are you hungry boo?"
"No not really... if you are though I can wait for you"
"Okay thanks! I'm starving-"

Tubbo went and prepared himself some toast, as he was doing that Teagan and Lani came up to Ranboo. Ranboo was leaning on a wall waiting for Tubbo.

"I kind of thought Tubbo was lying when he said you were 6'7 but I guess not"
Said Lani while looking up at Ranboo
"Oh yeah-"
Replied Ranboo

Tubbo was finished his breakfast at this point and walked back to Ranboo.
"Mk I'm done"
"K... what do u wanna do?"
"I was thinking we could go to Brighton!"
"Mk! We should probably go get ready"
"Yea"

The 2 boys went into Tubbos bed room and picked out their outfits, this is what Ranboo picked out:

"That outfit looks good on you boo!"
"Thanks!"
"I still don't know what I'm going to wear..."

Ranboo remembered that he bought a shirt for Tubbo. He quickly went over to his bag and pulled the shirt out.

"Well... I got you this when I went out shopping."
(This is what it looks like)

"Woahhh! That's actually a really nice sweater! Thank you!""Of course"

"Of course"

Tubbo tried the hoodie on and paired it with a white skirt. Ranboo didn't know Tubbo liked to wear clothes like that but, he didn't mind, he thought Tubbo looked good in them!

"I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back!"
"Mk"

Tubbo went into his bathroom and put on the clothes.
"Hmm... this would look good with a collared shirt underneath. I should go out and get it."

Ranboo was sitting in the corner on his phone and Tubbo didn't see him. The smallest had the sweater and the skirt on but he had nothing underneath the skirt. Tubbo bent down to grab the shirt and accidentally flashed Ranboo-
"Tubbo?"
"Ranboo? Did I just flash you? F*ck I am so sorry-"
"Pfft Tubbo moment"
"Wow"
"Anyways, you're good- I don't mind"
"Mk! I'm gonna go put some shorts on underneath my skirt-"
"That's probably a good idea"

After Tubbo did put shorts on underneath his skirt he walked out of the washroom.

"K boo we should get going now, we don't want to miss the train."
(I have no idea how the trains in the uk work- We don't have trains in Canada like that so if you know how they work please tell me! Ik Google is a thing but I don't want to get the wrong information-)
"Mk! I also packed a few things in my backpack, that's okay, right?"
"Yeah of course! Can I put a few things in there?"
"Sure"

"Ranboo handed Tubbo his backpack and he put some things in it. He put his wallet a charger in the bag. Tubbo didn't think to look at what Ranboo had put in the bag but he figured he would find out eventually.
"Okay we can go now!"
"K!"
Tubbo grasped Ranboos hand and leaded him to the door.

~~Authors note~~
I really want to show what Ranboos backpack and what Tubbos skirt looks like so here ya go:

~~Authors note~~I really want to show what Ranboos backpack and what Tubbos skirt looks like so here ya go:

~845 words~ (:

~845 words~
(: