When I talk to you <3

After lying in bed for a while Ranboo got up, it's now 7:30 am but no one else is awake. He goes into the kitchen and gets a glass of water then sits at the dining room table. His parents get up about 30 minutes later.
Ranboo and the Ranparents POV:

"Morning" says Ranboo
"Good morning!" Said Ranmom
Randad was busy getting coffee.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Asked Ranmom
"Yeah actually! I'm going to get some things for the meet up!" Said Ranboo with excitement
"Oh that's right, the meet up! Are you excited to meet up Tubbo and the rest of you're friends from the Uk?"
"You have no idea how excited I am! I'm especially exited to see Tubbo though."
"Ohhh I see~" said Randad from across the kitchen
Ranmom looked confused
"What do you mean..? Why are you saying that in that tone?" Asked Ranmom
Ranboo looked at the ground for a few moments before realizing what randad was implying.
"DAD-"
Said Ranboo embarrassedly
"Oh come on! I've seen the clips of you and Tubbo on stream." Said Randad
"What clips..? Asked Ranmom
"I- UH- UM- N-NOTHING. T-THERE ARE NO CLIPS..."
Ranboos cheeks grew red
"Wha-"
Ranmom looked confused
"I'm gonna go get ready to go out... uh- um- BYE-"
Ranboo ran back into his room; picked out his outfit and contemplated what just happened.
"Oh my gosh, how did my dad find those clips? Has he been watching my streams?"
Just the thought of that made Ranboos cheeks even more red then they already are.
"Why am I blushing? Do I like Tubbo? Wait no! He's just a friend...right? K whatever I should start getting ready."
Ranboo proceeded to pick out his outfit, he wanted to look good but casual at the same time. Here's what he picked out:

 Here's what he picked out:

"Hmm... I'm not sure I like the way this looks on me... I should call Tubbo and see what he thinks. It's about 4:30 pm where he lives so he shouldn't be asleep...I mean he is streamer so he very well could be asleep but still-"

Tubbos POV:
Tubbos phone is out in the kitchen and Tubbo is in the shower,
the only person in the kitchen is Lani.
"Toby you're phone is ringing!"
Tubbo doesn't answer
"Fine I'll answer it! Who is it anyways?"Call from "Boo <3 🐈‍⬛"

"Is that Ranboo? Okay I'll answer it ig-"

Ranboo and Lani POV:

"Bee I need your opinion on something! wait...Lani?"

"Hey! Toby's in the shower, I just decided to pick up his phone because I didn't want you to think he was ignoring you." Said Lani"

"Oh well thank you for that-"

"No problem!"

Tubbo walks out

"Hey Lani who was calling me?"

"It's Ranboo, I ended up picking up the phone because I would feel bad if Ranboo thought you were ignoring him..."
Said Lani
"Damn I think that's the nicest thing you've ever done for me."
Said Tubbo
"Hey!...Okay you might be right-"
Answer Lani
"Yeah I know! :)"
Anyways can I have the phone?"
Asked Tubbo
"Oh yea here"

Ranboo and Tubbos POV:

"Hey Tubbo!"
"Ello boo!"

Boo? Did Tubbo just call me boo? Am I blushing? Why am I Blushing? What's happening to me-?

"Ranboo?"
"Oh yeah sorry, I just zoned out for a second-"
Said Ranboo nervously
"Hmm okay... anyways, why did you call me?"
Asked Tubbo
"Oh that's right- I need you're opinion on this outfit that I wanna wear out today..."
"Mk let's see it!"
Said Tubbo
"K can we FaceTime?"
Asked Ranboo
"Uh well I just have a towel on right now..."
Ranboos cheeks grew red
"Oh I- um-"
Tubbo started laughing
"Don't worry I'll get a oversized hoodie on and then I'll turn my camera on"

After a few minutes of waiting Tubbo finally turned his camera on. Ranboo stared into the camera for a while, admiring the way Tubbo looked in the hoodie that went just below his knees. He wasn't wearing any pants which made Ranboo blush even more. The hoodie was yellow with black stripes on it, he think it's meant to be a bee.
"Hello? You went silent again...
Said Tubbo
"Sorry- I keep zoning out."
"Yeah... do you know why?"
"I think I'm just tired, I was awake almost all night..."

Even though that was technically the truth, Ranboo was still, in a way, lying. He did stay up all night but that's not why he keeps zoning out.

"Oh... I'm sorry- Are you worked up about something?"
Asked Tubbo
"No not really, I was more so just thinking."
Replied Ranboo
"okay! Anyways, can I see you're outfit?"
Asked Tubbo
"Oh yeah! Here..."

"Woahhh! That looks good on you!"Really? Thanks! I wasn't sure if it looked good or not-""Oh yeah no, it really fits your Aesthetic! always knew you liked vintage looking things!"Said Tubbo in an excited way "Heh, you seem really excited- Any part...

"Really? Thanks! I wasn't sure if it looked good or not-"
"Oh yeah no, it really fits your Aesthetic! always knew you liked vintage looking things!"
Said Tubbo in an excited way
"Heh, you seem really excited- Any particular reason for that?"
Asked Ranboo

Tubbo went quite. And his cheeks grew pink

"I- I just think you look hot..."
"W-what?"
Said Ranboo
Tubbo didn't say anything but Ranboo could clearly see he was red.

"Do you want to know why I went silent when you turned you're camera on?"
Asked Ranboo
"W-why?"
Replied Tubbo
"I honestly thought you looked cute... the way your bee hoodie comes just above your knees and just the way it fits you, its adorable..."

Tubbo was really red at this point. He wondered if Ranboo actually meant that.

"D-do you actually think that?"
Asked Tubbo
"Why would I lie to you about something like that?"
"I don't know"
Tubbo chuckled

There was a few moments of silence before Ranboo saw what time it was.

"Oh shoot! It's already 10:00 am. Sorry Bee but I need to get going-"
"Oh okay- bye boo!"
"Bye!"

~971 words~

Well that was an awkward way to end a chapter, sorry about that- >_>