Time sure flies, huh?

Tubbos POV:

It's been around 4 months now, Ranboo is leaving the Uk in a month, it's crazy how fast time flies... We're back home now, my Father is on a business trip and he won't be home for a while yet, at least 10 months. Ranboo and I aren't dating yet, idk why tho- Anyways, Bill, Aimee Tom and Freddie are coming over in about 2 weeks and we're going to do a whole bunch of streams, Ranboo and I are both really excited for that.

"Bo? You in here?"
"Oh- Um- Yeah I am!"
"Whatcha doinggg..?"
"Just laying on my bed and thinking..."
"Thinking about what?"
"Well ur only going to be in the Uk for one more month, it's kinda scary..."
"How so?"
"What am I going to do without you..?"

Ranboos went silent. I could tell he was thinking about something but... what?

"Boo"
"O-oh um- sorry I was just thinking about what you said..."
"oh.."
"I don't know.."
"Hm?"
"I don't know what I'm going to do without you.."

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to, I was feeling to many emotions all at once. I wanted to cry in Ranboos chest, I wanted to make out with him, and wanted to talk about what's happening in the near future.

"Bee..?"
"..."
"Don't wanna talk?"

I shake my head no and Ranboo sits on top of me.
"Will you talk now?"
I shake my head no again and Ranboo leans in about to kiss me. Before Ranboo could fill the gap between our lips he get interrupted by Lani walking into my room, I decided I'll talk to her because that would just be awkward for Ranboo.

"Lani? U-um-"
"I- I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT! EWW GET A ROOM-"
"Your the one that walked into my room!"
"STILL I DON'T WANT TO SEE... THAT-"
"Then you should have knocked!"
"Bleh-"
"Anyways, what do you want?"
"Bill just called me for some reason, I don't know why he didn't call you but whatever-"
"Bill? What was he saying?"
"He said him, Aimee, Freddie and Tom are coming on Friday."
"Friday? I thought we agreed on the end of the month—"
"You did, they just wanted to come over sooner I guess..."

(a/n: I don't even wanna imagine what Ranboo is doing while Tubbo and Lani talk- Imagine you're sitting on top of your "friend" and their sibling walks in and they start having a conversation, JKWJWKDHFH  THAT WOULD BE SO AKWARD-)

"Oh-"
"I'll leave you guys be now, don't be too loud Toby~"
"L-LANI!"

Lani runs out giggling.

"She didn't even shut the door.."
"I'll go shut it, don't worry."

Ranboo got off of me and closed the door, after that he got on top of me again.

"So..."
"Can you just do me already?"
(a/n: I'M SORRY THAT WAS A DARE 😭 I SWEAR THE DISCORD T OR D BOTS ARE SCARY
"W-what-?"
"I'm kiddingggg! I just want a kiss.."

Ranboo leaned down and kissed me, he was just about to pull away but I grabbed the back of his head and pushed down on it. This caused our teeth to almost clash which was a bit uncomfortable, I must admit. Ranboo didn't seem to care though, instead he continued kissing me. We haven't done something like this in a while, I kind of forgot how much I liked it. After a while of this we stopped and went to bed.

Time skip, it's now Friday! ((:

Ranboos POV:

"What time are Tom and them going to be here?"
"I don't know- I'll text Tommy and ask."
"Mk!"

Tubbo pulled out his phone and started texting Tommy. After about 5 minutes he put his phone and and informed me that they'd been here around 2pm.