Fan art!

(This chapter is a bit shorter then the others btw, sorry!)

The alarm for 10:30 went off and the 2 got out of bed and started getting Tubbos set up ready for when Tommy comes over.

"Hey boo?"
"Hm?"
"Should we tell Tommy about us..? I mean I know we're not dating but it seems a little unfair that we're keeping this from him.."
"I mean if you want... I kinda want to keep it between us for now but it's up to you"
"That's honestly what I was thinking, I feel bad keeping it from Tommy but at the same time it's kind of nice to have a bit of privacy... besides Niki of course-"
"Yeah- It was pretty hard not to tell Niki, it was probably pretty obvious too"
"Was it obvious..?"
"Kinda-"
"Let's hope her stream didn't pick up on that..."
"Oh right the stream! There's probably much fan art of you in a a skirt now-"
"Not gonna lie I kinda wanna check now..."
"Go for it"
"Mk!"

Tubbo opened Twitter and saw a whole pile of fan art, there was some of him in a skirt, some of Ranboo and even one of the picture he posted while they were on the train!

"You were right boo, there's a lot of fan art"
"Can I see?"
"Mhm!"

Tubbo showed Ranboo the fan art, they both liked all of them and even commented on a few. After a few minutes of looking at all the new fanart there was one that caught their eye. It was them sitting together on the couch in the background on Nikis stream, it looks like they we kissing?
"Hold up what?"
"Wait did that actually happen!?"
Asked Tubbo
"I think that may have been when you asked me to go into the washroom with you"
"F*ck you're right! That may be a problem-"
"Let's hope someone notices that we were actually kissing and that we were just talking-"
"Yeah... speaking of kissing, can I have a kiss?"
"Like I said before, you don't have to ask bee. Unless we're out in public-"

Ranboo slightly bent down and kissed the smallest, after about 5 seconds they stopped.

"Le smile (:"
"Pfft"

~360 words~

Short and sweet (: