Secrets & Consequences

Summary: After getting caught disobeying her Master, Riddhima must suffer the consequences of her actions.

Warning - This Story has mature content. Based on BDSM Theme. All play in this chapter is safe, sane and consensual.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Riddhima lay in the bed remembering the scene from the previous night. Just the memories, were once again making her need for release increase. As she slid her fingers down her body, she knew Vansh would not be happy. He didn't want anything other than what he controlled touching her body and she knew this. She was aware of the consequences that Vansh would bestow on her if he caught her with her fingers buried deeply inside of herself, but she couldn't help it. So focused on her growing need, Riddhima failed to hear Vansh when he came into the house. She shouldn't have expected him either since it was the middle of the morning and he should have been at the office. So it was no surprise that she was startled by his voice, "Riddhima, What may I ask, are you doing with that pussy?"

Swallowing hard, she could tell her Dom was unhappy with what he'd walked in on, by the tone of his voice, she said nothing.

"Answer me, Riddhima. What do you think you are doing with that hand in what is mine?" he growled out. He wanted her to know how upset with her he really was. Before she could answer him though, Vansh pulled off the panties that she'd barely lowered below her hips. He motioned with his eyes for Riddhima to stand, which she quickly complied with, not daring to anger him further.

"Mmmaster... I... um... I wasn't... it's not what it looked like." She tried to explain why she was caught pleasuring herself in the middle of the day. She paled further when she saw the look on his face, the quirked brow, letting her know that he wouldn't believe anything that she was trying to tell him. He really wasn't interested in knowing what she was thinking; all he knew is that she had disobeyed one of his clearly written rules, which was to not touch herself… ever. Her body belonged to him and him alone. He chose what could be put into it, be it his fingers, tongue, toys or cock, and none of that included her fingers. An idea began to form itself, in his mind, of what he was going to do with her panties. He walked behind her not really bothering to acknowledge her failed attempt at explaining. He brought one of her hands, then, the other behind her back. Proceeding to tie them tightly with the black lace panties he had yanked off her body.

Standing there almost entirely naked save for the black lace bra she was wearing, Riddhima felt completely exposed, adding to her already growing arousal. "Riddhima, you are to be ready for me in the playroom by the time I return in an hour. You are also going to remain tied by your panties for your disrespectful behaviour. Do you understand me? Nod if you do," he commanded. Riddhima nodded feeling her need grow between her thighs; she must have subconsciously rubbed them together, because, the next words out of his mouth just about crushed her. "Oh, and Riddhima, spread them," she felt him strap the pink leather chastity belt around her waist. "This should ensure that you don't try to pleasure yourself." She felt the hard slap of his hand as he smacked her ass before walking out. Groaning at the situation she found herself in, Riddhima went into the playroom to get into her submissive position. She chose to err on the side of caution and kneel next to the whipping bench. She felt almost positive that Vansh was going to use at least the flogger or paddle on her for her misbehaviour... she knew in her heart of hearts she shouldn't of done it, but her body moved before her mind could stop it.

Vansh walked out of the house shaking his head, he looked forward to having a nice time in the playroom with Riddhima tonight, but it seems those plans would not be feasible anymore. He also wondered if that was something she did on a regular basis while he was at work. He may have never known about it if not for the fact that he left his cell phone at home that morning. He was expecting an important call from a new client, and needed to go to another business lunch, which looking at his watch, he noticed he was going to be late for. Rushing to his car, he instructed Ramesh, the driver, to take him directly to the restaurant he was meeting his client at. During the ride, Vansh thought of what he should use to punish Riddhima with, not allowing her to cum was top on his list, but that alone was not sufficient punishment for him. Vansh snickered with the sudden thought, "she wants to cum, well let's see how she does on the cumbot for two hours." Getting her on there to make her hold off her orgasm will definitely be a challenge. The longer he thought about it, the happier he seemed to get, so much so, that by the time he arrived at the restaurant for the meeting, he forgot his earlier discontent.