Chapter Twenty: You End The Training

Sometime later

~Merida groaned as she stood stiff infront of the mirror. Her white dress squeezing her to death. The skirt fell around her in a blanket of silk. Yelping for the millionth time from being stabbed by a needle she tried to hold down her annoyance.

Terrible seamstress, the woman stepped back to show she was finished. Merida watched her mother talk to the seamtress through the mirror. Giving a slightly pleading look to Elinor, "Its ta tight," Merida mouthed.

Elinor sighed and continued her conversation with the woman. Rapunzel and her cousins came up behind the redhead dressed in there bridesmaid teal color dresses. They were simple silk with gold flowers and leaves on the waist.

"The dress is amazing," Anna squealed.

Merida wouldn't argue it was. It was white and long sleeve the hems were gold. And the skirt had gold lining that formed all the clan symbols along with Berks. "If only it wasn't so tight, me mum expects me ta waddle down the isle," she says lowly so her mother didn't hear.

Rapunzel chuckled, and Elsa bit her bottom lip. Merida watched through the mirror as her mother left the room. Once her mother was gone she slowly attempted to climb down off the small platform.

Just as she was about to step off she tumbled forward hitting the ground with a thump. She groaned again. Laying there frustrated, and absolutely terrified. Anna and Rapunzel helped her up.

Once she was up straight she began to rock on her painful heels. Taking a breath she steady herself. Before walking slowly and sitting down on a chair. With slightly shaky hands she unclipped her hair which had been put up while the seamtress fitted the dress.

As her red curls fell around her she blew some from her faces, "This weddin is gonna be a disaster!" She exclaimed.

"Well you and Hic are walking disasters," Elsa commented earning a glare from Merida.

"Not helping El," Punz commented.

Merida squeaked, "So many things could go wrong!" She then held her hands out, "Someone help me up please," Rapunzel and Elsa grabbed her hands and pulled her up, "What if aye trip walkin' down the Isle? Or worses what if Hic changes his mind?"

"You won't and He won't, he absolutely loves you," Anna points.

"Or the Triplets,  there definitely plannin' somethin' aye know it they been sneaking' around everyone for weeks!" Merida exclaimed, "Them wee devils aye will make sure thet never live ta see there wedding's!"

"Calm down Red," a voice said from the door.

"Don't tell me ta calm down Frost!" Merida hissed at Jack, then realization hit her, "Hiccup he's back early!"

"Yah, he's out flying Toothless around," Jack says leaning against the door frame.

"Aye 'ave ta see him!" The redhead looked down, "Just gotta get out this dress!"

"Isn't it bad luck to see him when your wedding is tomorrow?" Anna wondered.

"Its been months!" Merida says, "Aye 'ave ta see him, aye need ta see if hes okay."

Hiccup had left three months go to stay in Berk for a week.She'd gotten a letter nearly three days later from Hiccup explaining he won't be coming to see her for awhile. And the wedding had to be moved to what was now tomorrow. He hadn't wrote her much, when he did it was short and didn't hold much information.

All she knew was Berk had been attacked by a man, Drago or something. And Stoick, he had not made it. No matter how many times Merida wrote questions about what exactly had happened Hiccup ignored and never sent a reply with answers.