Step Eleven: You Miss Her

Step Eleven:You Miss Her

Existing. Thats was all Merida was when Hiccup left. She wasn't living, not really anyway. She was just existing. In the world of lessons, fittings, lectures, meatings, greatings. It had only been four days since he left.

And she still had three intill he returned. The week was hectic rushing around preparing for her coronation and wedding that would be not to soon after. Whom she was to marry? Nobody knew, not even the queen for she had still not picked a suiter.

For everyone she had talked to just didn't seem good enough for her daughter. Surprise right? Form the day Elinor had returned to her rightful form she had grown closer to her daughter. And now she knew she couldn't just hand her daughter off to just anyone.

Her daughter deserved the best! If only Elinor could figure out what the best was. She truly did want her daughter to fall in love on her own time. But the rules couldn't be broken this time. Elinor known that this day would come when Merida would have to marry.

She had just hoped her daughter would have already found her own suiter by now. But sadly Merida didn't and it was Elinor who had to be the bad guy. She looked over to her daughter who sat for once doing her work.

The queen thought maybe her daughter finally had grown up and realised what need to be done. If only that were true. The truth was Merida had been desperate to get her mind off the green eyed viking boy who haunted her thoughts.

She knew from the moment that boy flew off she loved him. Yes! Merida was in love with a viking. She pushed back a strand of red hair. Closing her eyes tightly her heart acted it made it hard to breath.

When the lesson was over Merida was sent to yet another fitting. She walked down the hall following a maid. She stared at her feet then glanced out a window she was walking by. Her body stopped as she looked at the sky.

Hoping, waiting to see him her heart jumped at the sight of a flying object in the distance. She stepped forward placing her fingers on the glass. She began to smile but it disappeared quickly as she realized the object wasn't Hiccup, or toothless in fact it wasn't a dragon at all nothing but a eagle.

She turned away and started to walk again this time hugging herself. She didn't seem to notice everyones stares not even Rapunzel who frowned slightly as Merida walked in to the large room in which she stood.

Punz waved away the maid, before looking at Merida. Once the maid was gone the door shut behind her Punz yelled, "Will you please tell me whats up with you!?"

Merida looked at her friend with a blank stare, "Nothings wrong im just...tired," this was true but it wasn't the whole problem and Rapunzel knew this.

Merida looked at the dress that her friend had made for the coronation. Tying up her hair into a messy pony tail she grabbed the dress and walked behind the dressing thing (A/N:Not sure what its called its like the divider people change behind). Merida changed quickly into her coronation dress.

It was red with gold lining the hem of the sleeves, neckline and bottom. The dress touch the floor just barely. It had a belt that was a sparkly gold with red swirls that tied around her waste two long strands of it hug in the front.

The tye was hiden by a golden ingraved with all the clans symbols circle pent. She brushed it with her fingers. Then felt the silk between her fingers. Rapunzel walked around her checking the stitching.

Merida lokked into the mirror her skin seemed slightly pale, her eyes looked distant it made her seem as if her mind was always somewhere elses.Which it was. It was always on the viking boy. She couldn't help it.