Chapter 1 - a new start

Description:

Avyanna is just an ordinary girl with ordinary parents. "Well that was completely wrong way to describe me, I'm no ordinary girl, and I'm a werewolf. My parents you could say aren't my birth parents because they are human and I'm not. I have been able to turn since the age of 5. Oh and did I mention that I don't want a mate and never will. I have been training with the local pack called the howling bloods and any other packs I come across. But's doesn't mean I'm in there pack. But I will fight with them if they ever go to war. So you could say that short underwhelming description doesn't work"

Avyanna is a trouble making student a west field high. But still the most popular girl at the school. Everything was going well in her life, she had a boyfriend who loved her, best friends, but that changed when her "dad" got killed in a car accident, her and her "mother" where made to move to a new town. New school. New house. New everything.

This new school she is forced to go to is called king-more high school. And as it turns out she won't be the only wolf there.

How will she cope?

---

Avyanna POV........

As I woke it the sound of my mum calling me. I pulled myself out of bed and changed into my running gear.

I made my way downstairs to the front door.

"I'm going for a run see you later" I told her

"Ok be back before seven so you can get ready for school in time for school" she said as I made my way out the door and down the road.

-

As I made my way to the woods. I place my bag next to a tree then turned into my big white wolf. To describe my wolf, it's white with pink marking on the face. The wolfs that I trained with said I have a very big wolf for a girl, but that's probably because I turn early.

-

As I made my way back to the house I walked past a set of white gates then it I got a flashback of a dream from before I lived with Mary and Joe.

*The dream

'Help me, please help me. I want my family back. Help me Bader. I don't know where I am. I want my mummy's hugs again. Help me it hurts the pain all through my body. I feel like all the bones in my body are breaking.' I was crying out into my head hopping for someone to hear me.

'How can I help you' said a young boys voice. Then images flashed in my mind the gates. His face.

'Don't forget about me and don't stop talking to me, because I'm all alone here. Except when he come. he hurts me, beats me when I cry, wipes me when I don't eat, and stabs me when I don't give him what he wants. He said that I will give him children when I'm older. And he said that he was just letting get use to how it feels' I said back and he placed a hand on my cheek.

'I will find out where you are and I'll save you' he said with hope in his eyes

'Thank you, I have to go he is coming' I say starting to turn away.

'Bye' he said turning away.

*End of the flashback...

a tear rolled down my cheek. Then I heard someone coming so turned into my wolf and ran as fast as I could through the woods. When I was surrounded by female wolf a lot smaller the me. Another white one that had a brown mark on her face.

"Turn back" she said in an alpha tone but they don't work on me. "Turn back we just want to talk" she said so I turned back but unlike the rest I turn back with clothes on. She walked behind a tree they came back dressed. "Why are you on our land" she tried alpha tone