Chapter 5

*this is Bader and Conall. Bader on the left and conall on the right*

Xander's P.O.V.....

hey my name is Xander and i'm the soon to be alpha of the crescent moon pack the 10th strongest pack in america. i currently are searching the world for my mate. everyone tells me to just give up and she will come to me but i won't. when you look at me you would think he is a man whore, but they are completly wrong because i'm saving my self for my mate and i hope she does the same for me. well that's enough about me lets get back to the story.

As i walked down the stairs to see my mum and little sister in the lounge room.

"hey mum, hey ally" i said.

"good morning son, how are you today."she asked.

"good, is dad home" i asked.

"yes he is in his office, and he wants to speak to you" she said and i nodded. i walked down the hall to my dads office. i knocked on the door.

"come in" he said

"you wanted to see me." i said

"yes i did, you know how i am going to visit the nabouring pack tomorrow with beta john," he said

"yes father." i said

"well his family is coming since katie use to be from that pack and she has a friend that lives there so her and her family are going to come as well and i want you to come as well." he said.

"ok father , what time are we leaving" i said

"we are leaving in 3 hrs" he said then dismissed me. so i ran up stairs and backed my bags.

"dude, you coming" my best friend and beta Ashton.

"yea" i said picking up my bag. "come on, lets go" i said and we left.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As we were welcomed by a set of identical twins, a lady and a man who looked in there early 30's.

"welcome I'm alpha dake, this is luna Jessica, and two of my children bader and conall, the others will be joining us later." said alpha drake.

"follow me i'll show you to your rooms." said luna jessica. we followed her to the second floor. "i've been told that, you know mary" she said to katie.

"yes i do, i'm going to visit her later" katie said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

3hrs later....

as katie, john, riley, ashton and i make our way up to katie's' friends door a sent hit me a not very strong like they live here but aren't currently here, one but the most amazing scent i have ever smelt it smelt like Vanilla, Freshly Cut Grass, and coffee, it is absolutely amazing.

"dude are you ok" ashton said and i snapped out of my daze to see him and his family standing there and looking at me.

"yea, i'm fine so are we going in or just going to stand here all night"i said and they rolled their eyes and we knocked on the door and soon after the door opened and there stood a blonde hair lady in her late 40's.

"Katie long time no see, come in" she said and lead us into the lounge room were we sat and talked for about 10 mins about random stuff then the front door opened and a girl yelled out.

"Mum I'm home" she yelled and I heard keys drop onto a table. Then a girl with pink and blonde hair walked through the doorway, that's when the smell hit me.