A/N: My new book

Hey guys

I know I haven't updated in awhile and I'm sorry but I will tell you the next update should be out soon.

Anyway I have just written a new werewolf book and I thought you might like it so here is the description:

Riley maxwell is your average 16 year old girl who has one dream in life and that is to find the one person who makes her complete. Riley in not like you and me she is something you associate with nightmares, myths, and legions. She is a werewolf. And your probably thinking they don't exist because they do. But Riley was not just a werewolf she is a hybrid. And she is out for her mate. And what happens when her mate turns out to be her enemy. The ruthless. The most heartless Monster of them all. Blake Huston.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake Huston is not you average 19 year old
Guy. People call him ruthless, and heartless but they are wrong. He is not ruthless or heartless he is broken and has been lonely for so many years and yea at time he can be ruthless but that comes with being the alpha of the most powerful pack in the world. Even with all this power he is unhappy because the one thing he has always wanted was his mate and to have some pups with her. What happens when his mate turns out to be the daughter of his long time enemy. Jack maxwell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will I they feel when they find out the truth?

What will happen when long berried secret revel them selves?

---------------------------------

So what do you think it's called The alpha's hybrid mate. you should check it out..