Chapter 2

*This is Emma*

As I walked down the halls of school I bumped into two people, I looked up and standing in front of me was the lady from in the woods and a tall man.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" I said looking at the ground.

"It's ok,-" the lady said "- are you ok" she asked.

"I'm fine" I said

"So what's a rogue like you doing on our territory" said the man.

"I will not course any harm to your pack, I'm just here to live a normal life" I said.

"What's your name?" The lady asked.

"Well it depends who you are" I said

"Why do you say that" she asked

"Well for the first six years of my life I was called four. Then when I ran. I learnt how to read and I had a doll that for as long as I could remember. It had a name on it so I just chose that name" I said

"What was that name?" She asked

"Avyanna" I said and they both looked at me in shock.

"That's a beautiful name" she said

"Thanks" I said "well I better get going. Mary will be getting worried" I said and started to walk away.

"How old are you." the lady asked.

"18 tomorrow." I said and for some reason she looked in shock, then looked up at the man next to her. "Why do you ask" I said as I tied my hair up in a high pony tail.

"Just wondering" she said and I nodded then I turn around and walked down the hall. But I could still feel their eyes on the back of my neck. I wonder why?

*jess POV....*

As me and my sister and brothers mate where running in the woods we smelt a rogue so we ran after it.

It stopped when it realised we had surrounded it. As I walked out from behind my sister I saw her she had pink markings on her wolf, she was also a lot bigger than us. So I walked around behind a tree and turned back.

Then walked in front of her.

"Turn back" I alpha commanded. But it didn't work "turn back, we just want to talk" I said. The she turned back still with her clothes on. But we couldn't see her face because she had a hoodie on. "Why are you on our land. " I said

"Sorry I can't tell you" she said turning back and running off.

-

Once we got back we were greeted by my two sons and niece.

"Hello mother." Bader said.

"Hello guys, how was school" I asked

"Alex got a crush on this hot new girl who just transferred here today, the only problem is she hates us." Conall said.

"Is that true Alex" I said with a smile on my face.

"One she doesn't hate us. She just angry because she said i quote 'i don't hate everyone and i don't hate you. it was just before i came here i had the perfect life, i had a family who loved me, a boyfriend who loved me, best friends, i was cheerleading captain, i was popular, i was happy for the first time in my life. But once again my happiness was taken away from me,' then she whispered to herself even though I heard it she said ' by him.' And Yea I guess I have a tiny crush" she said.

"What does she look like" I asked.

"She has blonde and pink hair, violet eyes, a perfect body" she said. as I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist.