A/N: sequel

Hey guys I have been thinking about write a sequel In the future for this book but I will admit it will be a while before it is released but when it is it will be about ether

Arabella

Or

Gabriel

You pick and comment below and while you are waiting for this sequel to arrive I have a few other werewolf books you could check out their names and descriptions are listed below;

- alpha's abused mate.

Abby was no ordinary girl she was a werewolf. If you saw in school you would think she was just like you and me. Every day she comes to school with a smile on her face looking like her life was great. like she had a perfect life and a perfect family well your thought would be wrong, her life isn't perfect, that smile on her face isn't real, she doesn't go home to the perfect little family. she is broken. Everyday she get mentally, physically and sexaully abused by her father ever since her mother ran off with her mate when she was five. she believes that she will never be loved.

Lex, he is perfect, he has a family that loves him. he is also a werewolf but not any normal werewolf he is the soon to be alpha of the strongest pack in america. but he is only half of want he wants to be, he is mate less. he has been stuck at a alpha training school since he turned 8, but now he is back and to his shock the girl he was looking for at his new high school.

what will happen when these two opposites meet and find out that they are mate's?

will lex reject or accept abby when he finds out about her home life?

how will they deal with the ups and downs of her past?

how will they cope when a unexpected gift arrives?

read to find out

--------------------------------
- rejected and pregnant

hi i'm  Alexis Jones. i am 17 years old and a werewolf. In my life i have made some bad decisions but the worst of them all was made on my 15 birthday  (21st of june 2012), that day was the best and the worst day of my life, because that day i met the one person who was supposed to make me the happiest person alive, that person was my mate.  Elijah Carter . he was my packs Soon-to-be-Alpha and my brothers best friend.  now i'm pregnant and rejected. he was supposed to be the love of my life, but no on my 15th bday i got knocked up by my brothers best friend.

How will she cope with a sudden need to return home for a sick family member only to run into the one person who broke her completely. What happens when the past comes back to get her, from both before she has the child and after.

How will she cope with the loss of people close to her?

Maybe love just wasn't meant for her.

Read to find out

#sexaul content#

#some corse language#

--------------------------------

- Alpha's hybrid mate

Riley maxwell is your average 16 year old girl who has one dream in life and that is to find the one person who makes her complete. Riley in not like you and me she is something you associate with nightmares, myths, and legions. She is a werewolf. And your probably thinking they don't exist because they do. But Riley was not just a werewolf she is a hybrid. And she is out for her mate. And what happens when her mate turns out to be her enemy. The ruthless. The most heartless Monster of them all. Blake Huston.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake Huston is not you average 19 year old Guy. People call him ruthless, and heartless but they are wrong. He is not ruthless or heartless he is broken and has been lonely for so many years and yea at time he can be ruthless but that comes with being the alpha of the most powerful pack in the world. Even with all this power he is unhappy because the one thing he has always wanted was his mate and to have some pups with her. What happens when his mate turns out to be the daughter of his long time enemy. Marcus maxwell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will I they feel when they find out the truth?

What will happen when long berried secret revel them selves?

-----------::::::::::::$$$$$$$$////////[[[[[[[%%%

Warning sexual content

-------------------------------

- I'm the Alpha.

When you find someone who makes you whole you need to hold that person close, for example when you meet your mate.

Well that didn't happened Jason and Skye.

Two enemy packs

Joined by marriage.

----------11-111-----///111--

So stay tuned for more info.